RE: [Yuricon] Re: A long, tedious introduction

  • Kalen
    Message 1 of 91 , Jun 2, 2002
      [Spoilers.]

      > OHH! Wa-ga Intocabile!!!!
      > *drops down to knees and starts worshipping her
      > goddess*
      Agreed. Silvana was one of the coolest characters in the entire series. ;) I
      prefer Shao Li though.

      > The part when Silvana kissed Mireille I went berserk
      > in front of the TV and for a second I thought she had
      > a crush on Mireille.
      I stared at the screen in utter shock. I was thinking, "wait, *confirmed*
      yuri?!" Then I laughed my head off. Silvana's sooo cool. ;)

      > stupid kiss of death* and looking back at their
      > childhood (which was kindda twisted but cool), Silvana
      > definately had a thing for Mirelle!
      Agreed. I still have no idea what the kiss of death thing meant... the first
      time I watched, I thought it simply meant Mireille was trying to be catty
      and reject her.

      > big hint there! and the part before Silvana died...
      > that was a classic scene!
      Oh yes. Loved that. ^_^
      Oh... about Shao Li again... when Mireille's beyond held down by those Hong
      Li Pan guys, doesn't it look a bit like Shao Li's hitting on her? I was
      watching it with my cousin, and his automatic reaction was, "what, is she a
      lesbian too?"
      Kalen
    • Dana G.
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 10, 2002
        lol, well I'm in California, so it'd be a bit of a trip. Actually,
        though, my family used to go to Maine every summer and I loved it,
        so I'll probably end up going to college some where in New England.
        My uncle lives in Vermont, so I've been looking at a lot of schools
        there.

        n" you should really check it out. new england is great. i love it to death
        (well, almost...). it's a tid bit cold and the winters can be harsh, but i
        figure if i can survive the winters with my near-constant attacks of
        raynaud's disease, than anybody can. besides, it rocks. people tend to be
        nice and it's oh so pretty. *rants and raves incoherently for about an hour
        more*

        nebula