RE: [Yuricon] Re: A long, tedious introduction

  • Seravy~
    Message 1 of 91 , Jun 2, 2002
      > The entire thing moved slowly plot-wise (in my
      > opinion), but if it had moved
      > any faster, most of the audience would have been
      > more confused than I'm sure
      > we already were. Besides, it is really good and
      > entertaining the whole way
      > through. Silvana, anyone? ;)
      > Kalen

      OHH! Wa-ga Intocabile!!!!
      *drops down to knees and starts worshipping her
      goddess*

      *SPOILER don't read if you haven't saw Noir yet and
      you KNOW who you are! I'm warning you... don't make
      me! Exams have already chewed up the little sanity I
      had left which means that I'm sitting and typing this
      without mental stability*

      The part when Silvana kissed Mireille I went berserk
      in front of the TV and for a second I thought she had
      a crush on Mireille. *but then, it had to be the
      stupid kiss of death* and looking back at their
      childhood (which was kindda twisted but cool), Silvana
      definately had a thing for Mirelle!

      *I gave you that flower crown so there you shouldn't
      be afriad of anything*

      big hint there! and the part before Silvana died...
      that was a classic scene!

      Seravy
      I'm in love with love... and Noir!

    • Dana G.
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 10, 2002
        lol, well I'm in California, so it'd be a bit of a trip. Actually,
        though, my family used to go to Maine every summer and I loved it,
        so I'll probably end up going to college some where in New England.
        My uncle lives in Vermont, so I've been looking at a lot of schools
        there.

        n" you should really check it out. new england is great. i love it to death
        (well, almost...). it's a tid bit cold and the winters can be harsh, but i
        figure if i can survive the winters with my near-constant attacks of
        raynaud's disease, than anybody can. besides, it rocks. people tend to be
        nice and it's oh so pretty. *rants and raves incoherently for about an hour
        more*

        nebula