Re: [Yuricon] A long, tedious introduction

  • tasukibeth@cs.com
    Message 1 of 91 , Jun 2, 2002
      In a message dated 6/2/2002 6:28:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time, distorted_souls@... writes:

      YOU BETTER! or I shall personally stalk you till the
      ends of the world! yes, the beginning was slow but I
      found it REALLY intriguing by the first ep with the
      fighting scene especially. and hope you get to Noir
      soon before I get to you first for not watching it
      yet! cuz things don't get pretty from it gets ugly...
      NOIR NOIR NOIR NOIR NOIR NOIR!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
      HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

      *the final snap of a Noir: Mireille/Kirika fanafic*

      NOIR!! Hail NOIR! KYAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

      ...so... who else hasn't watched it *loads gun and
      sharpens knife*

      Yes Ma'am! You know, I have only been on the board for a weekend and both you and Tita have brandished scary objects at me! I am scared, yet intrigued...

       ~*~    ~*~    ~*~   ~*~    ~*~    ~*~   ~*~    ~*~    ~*~   ~*~    ~*~    ~*~
      Tasukibeth's art and photo gallery
      http://www.stormpages.com/tasukibeth/index.html
    • Dana G.
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 10, 2002
        lol, well I'm in California, so it'd be a bit of a trip. Actually,
        though, my family used to go to Maine every summer and I loved it,
        so I'll probably end up going to college some where in New England.
        My uncle lives in Vermont, so I've been looking at a lot of schools
        there.

        n" you should really check it out. new england is great. i love it to death
        (well, almost...). it's a tid bit cold and the winters can be harsh, but i
        figure if i can survive the winters with my near-constant attacks of
        raynaud's disease, than anybody can. besides, it rocks. people tend to be
        nice and it's oh so pretty. *rants and raves incoherently for about an hour
        more*

        nebula