Re: A long, tedious introduction

  • distantskyking
    Message 1 of 91 , Jun 2, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., "alicewithwings" <alicewithwings@y...> wrote:
      > Sometimes no one understands. A lot of the people I know insist
      that
      > everyone MUST be the way they are... I know a few straight people
      > like that, but most of them are bisexuals. I'm not saying anything
      > against bisexuals, it's just that almost all of my friends are bi,
      > so it stands to reason that the vast majority of the people I know
      > who think like that would be, make sense? I guess it's hard for a
      > lot of people to think that not everyone feels the way that they
      do.
      > Most of my friends don't believe that I'm a lesbian. They say that
      > I'm Bi in denial. In a lot of ways, I kinda wish I was, (more
      > options, y'know?) but I'm not, and no one seems to believe me! It's
      > so frustrating!

      That is...weird. How old are you friends? They sound to me like all
      the other BBGs (Bi Before Graduation) that populate the nations
      universities and colleges. You know, the girls who think it's trendy
      to be bisexual until they leave college and marry the men their mamas
      want them to.

      Vera
    • Dana G.
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 10, 2002
        lol, well I'm in California, so it'd be a bit of a trip. Actually,
        though, my family used to go to Maine every summer and I loved it,
        so I'll probably end up going to college some where in New England.
        My uncle lives in Vermont, so I've been looking at a lot of schools
        there.

        n" you should really check it out. new england is great. i love it to death
        (well, almost...). it's a tid bit cold and the winters can be harsh, but i
        figure if i can survive the winters with my near-constant attacks of
        raynaud's disease, than anybody can. besides, it rocks. people tend to be
        nice and it's oh so pretty. *rants and raves incoherently for about an hour
        more*

        nebula