Re: [Yuricon] A long, tedious introduction

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 91 , Jun 1, 2002

      Hey ladies,

      -Before I forget, I have to say that seeing a picture of Kat, I can finally
      go "Oh, that's YOU!" It turns out that I saw you at Animagic last year, but
      I just now put the face to the name. Cool. And yes, the resemblance to
      Yuriko is pretty nifty :-)

      >^_^< everyone seems to think so... but I'm not Yuriko.. I'm just Kat. Glad you had fun at the con. Nice art work too.

      Sorry to keep this short as I was out all night long... still tired...

      jaa ne

      Kat (no matter where I go someone knowns who I am... arrrggghhh!)
    • Dana G.
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 10, 2002
        lol, well I'm in California, so it'd be a bit of a trip. Actually,
        though, my family used to go to Maine every summer and I loved it,
        so I'll probably end up going to college some where in New England.
        My uncle lives in Vermont, so I've been looking at a lot of schools
        there.

        n" you should really check it out. new england is great. i love it to death
        (well, almost...). it's a tid bit cold and the winters can be harsh, but i
        figure if i can survive the winters with my near-constant attacks of
        raynaud's disease, than anybody can. besides, it rocks. people tend to be
        nice and it's oh so pretty. *rants and raves incoherently for about an hour
        more*

        nebula