Princess Nine, DVD 4 (eps 14-17)

  • Sean Gaffney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Spoilers...

      I recently got the first volume of Princess Nine, and was quite
      enjoying it, but I remembered folks here saying there wasn't much
      yuri, and the first eps seem to bear that out.

      Nevertheless, I joked to Alan that I was already plotting to get rid
      of the boyfriend in a fic and have Ryo and Izumi declare their love
      love burning romance. Alan responded thusly:

      "Izumi walks five kilometres through mud and a rainstorm to visit Ryo
      in the hospital and CALL HER BACK FROM A COMA. It's so yuri-without-
      being-explicit it's not even funny. By the end of Disc 4, Izumi is
      obviously, completely, utterly stereotypically in love with her rival
      without even realizing it."

      So can anyone who's actually seen this volume confirm that we might
      at least raise it to list-ish potential?

      --SG