Re: [Yuricon] A long, tedious introduction

  • tasukibeth@cs.com
    Message 1 of 91 , Jun 1, 2002

      How do all these people go to AM and i don't see you
      or have a picture of you *gets more money to develop
      the giant batch of AM film*

      Well, I live in CA, so it was just a short, 7-hour drive for me. The hotel was paid for so I figured "What the heck". I wasn't very visible, however, because I was not in costume and I did not attend many panels. Pretty much kept to myself at that one ^_^; I *did* get to see Erica and Kat at the Yaoi-Yuri panel but didn't get to formerly introduce myself.

      Is no Pathetic! I like girls in leather pants in
      general. Just something about Dead cow on girl butt
      that makes me feel all tingly and special.

      LOL!!!!!

      Butt in <.< I'm new but I'm also quite rude so I don't
      think the Yuricon list people are the kind to yell at
      us simple country folk lol ^.~

      Well, that is true...people tend to be pretty tolerant of the un-yuri-educated (like me!). We will get there, it just takes us a little more time...

      CLONE!!! Your a Clone!! Your too Similar to me!! Have
      at Thee Rei Ayanami! *Brandishes a ruler and dances
      around like an idiot who reads too much Fantasy.*

      o_O

      You're wacky. I like you.

      =====
      ~Tita

      "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)

      I think they have Plastic Little at the local video store. I shall rent it tonight!

      Ja!

      Beth
       ~*~    ~*~    ~*~   ~*~    ~*~    ~*~   ~*~    ~*~    ~*~   ~*~    ~*~    ~*~
      Tasukibeth's art and photo gallery
      http://www.stormpages.com/tasukibeth/index.html
    • Dana G.
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 10, 2002
        lol, well I'm in California, so it'd be a bit of a trip. Actually,
        though, my family used to go to Maine every summer and I loved it,
        so I'll probably end up going to college some where in New England.
        My uncle lives in Vermont, so I've been looking at a lot of schools
        there.

        n" you should really check it out. new england is great. i love it to death
        (well, almost...). it's a tid bit cold and the winters can be harsh, but i
        figure if i can survive the winters with my near-constant attacks of
        raynaud's disease, than anybody can. besides, it rocks. people tend to be
        nice and it's oh so pretty. *rants and raves incoherently for about an hour
        more*

        nebula