Re: [Yuricon] Re: A long, tedious introduction

  • tasukibeth@cs.com
    Message 1 of 91 , Jun 1, 2002
      In a message dated 6/1/2002 4:30:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time, puni@... writes:

      P.S.  To Heck with drawing lines and dividing people into camps.
      Homo, hetero, bi, tri, it's ALL good.  I'm sexual; THAT's the only
      group I'm interested in being in.  (That, and a jacuzzi with
      candlelight, Rasberry champagne bath oils, and the Tenchi Muyo
      gals...)

      Washu in that little nurse outfit...hmmm.....

       ~*~    ~*~    ~*~   ~*~    ~*~    ~*~   ~*~    ~*~    ~*~   ~*~    ~*~    ~*~
      Tasukibeth's art and photo gallery
      http://www.stormpages.com/tasukibeth/index.html
    • Dana G.
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 10, 2002
        lol, well I'm in California, so it'd be a bit of a trip. Actually,
        though, my family used to go to Maine every summer and I loved it,
        so I'll probably end up going to college some where in New England.
        My uncle lives in Vermont, so I've been looking at a lot of schools
        there.

        n" you should really check it out. new england is great. i love it to death
        (well, almost...). it's a tid bit cold and the winters can be harsh, but i
        figure if i can survive the winters with my near-constant attacks of
        raynaud's disease, than anybody can. besides, it rocks. people tend to be
        nice and it's oh so pretty. *rants and raves incoherently for about an hour
        more*

        nebula