Re: A long, tedious introduction

  • punistation
    Message 1 of 91 , Jun 1, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., Eleanor Stevens <captaintita@y...> wrote:

      "Just something about Dead cow on girl butt..."

      Y'know, I tried that once. Heavy, Hurt like hell, and after a while
      the carcas really started to smell. Maybe I was doin' it wrong...?

      ANYway, welcome aboard, Beth~san! I'd offer a more quantity~licious
      literary welcome, but I've been bouncing around for the past week,
      and my joinys are turning purple, am beginning to pray for quick
      death. (Why bounce for 216 hrs? Only one special gal on this ML
      knows...)

      Welcome to Yuricon!

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen

      P.S. To Heck with drawing lines and dividing people into camps.
      Homo, hetero, bi, tri, it's ALL good. I'm sexual; THAT's the only
      group I'm interested in being in. (That, and a jacuzzi with
      candlelight, Rasberry champagne bath oils, and the Tenchi Muyo
      gals...)
    • Dana G.
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 10, 2002
        lol, well I'm in California, so it'd be a bit of a trip. Actually,
        though, my family used to go to Maine every summer and I loved it,
        so I'll probably end up going to college some where in New England.
        My uncle lives in Vermont, so I've been looking at a lot of schools
        there.

        n" you should really check it out. new england is great. i love it to death
        (well, almost...). it's a tid bit cold and the winters can be harsh, but i
        figure if i can survive the winters with my near-constant attacks of
        raynaud's disease, than anybody can. besides, it rocks. people tend to be
        nice and it's oh so pretty. *rants and raves incoherently for about an hour
        more*

        nebula