Re: [Yuricon] A long, tedious introduction

  • Eleanor Stevens
    Message 1 of 91 , Jun 1, 2002
      --- tasukibeth@... wrote:
      > Hey ladies,
      >
      > -Before I forget, I have to say that seeing a
      > picture of Kat, I can finally
      > go "Oh, that's YOU!" It turns out that I saw you at
      > Animagic last year, but
      > I just now put the face to the name. Cool. And yes,
      > the resemblance to
      > Yuriko is pretty nifty :-)

      How do all these people go to AM and i don't see you
      or have a picture of you *gets more money to develop
      the giant batch of AM film*

      > --And whoever was the Asian girl in the leather
      > pants...mmmmmmm. I am sorry,
      > but I do have a rather pathetic and cliche'd (not to
      > mention un-PC)
      > fascination with
      > Asian girls in leather pants (and those little
      > sailor-style school uniforms
      > with little braids)

      Is no Pathetic! I like girls in leather pants in
      general. Just something about Dead cow on girl butt
      that makes me feel all tingly and special.

      > (a) Half of the shows you are talking about, I have
      > never seen. I caught anepisode on "Noir" at Fanime,
      > but I couldn't stick around because I had something
      > else to do in that time slot. I *want* to see
      Kekko > Kamen but can't afford any new purchases
      yet...I have > seen all the typical stuff like
      Utena, CCS, Sailor > moon S, etc., but nothing too
      Yuri-intense. I am new > to the fandom and am still
      trying to figure out what > I am "into." I love
      canon couples but am finding > > that I am not into
      slash. Oh well. And Haruka is God.

      It's all good ^.^** I'm in the same boat as you I just
      play lots of video games read manga and generally just
      go with the information flow on discussions of stuff I
      have no idea on.
      > (b) you all seem to know each other so well, and I
      > don't want to be the
      > annoying girl who pops into the conversation without
      > being invited. It's
      > like," Um...Who the hell ARE you anyway?!!?" It
      > can be awkward wedging into a group of tightly-knit
      > friends, and you all get
      > along so well.

      Butt in <.< I'm new but I'm also quite rude so I don't
      think the Yuricon list people are the kind to yell at
      us simple country folk lol ^.~

      > (c) I love women. Love, love, love, yum, yum, yum.

      CLONE!!! Your a Clone!! Your too Similar to me!! Have
      at Thee Rei Ayanami! *Brandishes a ruler and dances
      around like an idiot who reads too much Fantasy.*
      All that aside though Welcome to (active status of)
      the ML even though I'm not really one to do the
      welcoming not being here long and all I think we
      should just kick back and drink some tea while
      everyone else does cool stuff ^.^. Ja!

      =====
      ~Tita

      "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)

      http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Dana G.
      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 10, 2002
        lol, well I'm in California, so it'd be a bit of a trip. Actually,
        though, my family used to go to Maine every summer and I loved it,
        so I'll probably end up going to college some where in New England.
        My uncle lives in Vermont, so I've been looking at a lot of schools
        there.

        n" you should really check it out. new england is great. i love it to death
        (well, almost...). it's a tid bit cold and the winters can be harsh, but i
        figure if i can survive the winters with my near-constant attacks of
        raynaud's disease, than anybody can. besides, it rocks. people tend to be
        nice and it's oh so pretty. *rants and raves incoherently for about an hour
        more*

        nebula