Re: [Yuricon] Apologies for the inconvenience!

  • pyrephox18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 95 , Nov 4, 2001
      In a message dated 11/4/01 11:05:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, anilesbocon01@... writes:

      It seems that Yahoo torpedoed the ALC group for some reason or other.
      I've decided not to argue, but just move us to a new home, which more
      adequately reflects where we're going anyway. So...welcome to the new,
      official home of ALC/Yuricon! :-)

      I've heard that they've been harassing a lot of "sexuality" related groups, lately. A few of the yaoi and slash groups I was on have been nervously looking for a new home.

      Nows a great time to introduce yourself if you haven't already. We'll
      be updating the site today, for obvious reasons *smile* so be on the
      lookout for some news and stuff.

      Being one of those who hasn't introduced herself....

      Greetings and salutations! I'm Pyrephox, and have been subscribed for several months, now. I just haven't had much to say. I'm a college senior about six months from a psychology degree, and have been a anime fan since my first year of high school. I've been a yuri fan since, hmmm, probably Utena, one of the first anime series I was exposed to. *grin* I want to be Utena when I grow up, dang it. I'm a fanfiction writer, although not so much these days. I am working on a yuri fic, inspired by A'A Prime...I thought it incredably unfair that the stories included het and yaoi romances, but no yuri. Feh, I say.

      Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, and say how much I've enjoyed this mailing list so far. I'll try to participate more often.

      Pyrephox- who just saw the DVD version of Adolecence of Utena, and is happy.
    • ServoKamen
      Message 95 of 95 , Nov 10, 2001