Yes, we're back too...

    Message 1 of 7 , May 27 8:03 PM
      And after several motnhs of rest, which I will unfortunately *not* get, I'll
      be fine.

      I'm off on vacation Wednesday, so I'll try and get my write-up done before
      that, but let me thank each and every one of the Yuricon folks who showed
      up, smiled alot, laughed at my jokes, gave me back rubs and generally made
      my weekend alot of fun. Kun has some really horrid pictures for all of you.

    • Kathryn Williams
      Message 2 of 7 , May 27 8:17 PM
        Hope you had a safe trip home and all that and have a fun break this week.

        jaa ne

        Kat

        > And after several motnhs of rest, which I will unfortunately *not* get,
        I'll
        > be fine.
        >
        > I'm off on vacation Wednesday, so I'll try and get my write-up done before
        > that, but let me thank each and every one of the Yuricon folks who showed
        > up, smiled alot, laughed at my jokes, gave me back rubs and generally made
        > my weekend alot of fun. Kun has some really horrid pictures for all of
        you.

        > Yuricon 2002 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
        > http://www.yuricon.org

        > Because fanfic does not have to suck

      • Stacy
        Message 3 of 7 , May 27 8:20 PM
          >Kun has some really horrid pictures for all of you.

          Way to go Kun! ;o)

          Stacy
          Message 4 of 7 , May 28 7:16 AM
            >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

            >Hope you had a safe trip home and all that and have a fun break this week.

            Yeah, it was a fine and dandy flight and Kun and I misbehaved horribly (like
            we were at dinner Sunday night, only punchier.) Even the screaming infants
            on the plane were better behaved than we were. I really feel for the other
            travelers. I would have told me to shut the fuck up. LOL

          • Trixterpriest@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 4, 2002
              << I'm off on vacation Wednesday, so I'll try and get my write-up done before
              that, but let me thank each and every one of the Yuricon folks who showed
              up, smiled alot, laughed at my jokes, gave me back rubs and generally made
              my weekend alot of fun. Kun has some really horrid pictures for all of you.

              And hopefully I'll have these in my online photo album by the end of the week
              ;) I just have to find my camera driver... o.0~

              Kun
              ----'-,-{@
            • Trixterpriest@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 4, 2002
                << Way to go Kun! ;o) >>

                I try ;p What con are you going to be at next Stacy? I'm running low on
                'horid pictures' of you too >:)

                Kun
                ---'-,-{@
              • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 4, 2002
                  << Yeah, it was a fine and dandy flight and Kun and I misbehaved horribly
                  (like
                  we were at dinner Sunday night, only punchier.) Even the screaming infants
                  on the plane were better behaved than we were. I really feel for the other
                  travelers. I would have told me to shut the fuck up. LOL >>

                  You mean I didn't say that to you? I knew I forgot something.... ;p

                  Kun