Digest Number 301

  • Lord Rees
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2002
      Message: 8
      Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 18:07:34 -0400
      From: "Alex Picchetti" <nuriseiya@...>
      Subject: Re: Re: AN note and news

      I'm going to be the parent all the other parents back away from ;)

      -Alex (this is wishful, yet 100% non-wishful thinking... anyone else have
      children I can corrupt, so I don't need my own?)

      Sorry, we've already corrupted our two.

      Veterian, Special Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Forces.

      2002 - 1951.
    • Lord Rees
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2002
        That reminds me of this:

        ---THE HETEROSEXUAL QUESTIONNAIRE---
        written by 'Michi', originally posted to
        AnimeAdult@yahoogroups.com, reposted with permission.

        1.What do you think caused your heterosexuality?

        Athena.

        2. When and how did you decide you were a heterosexual?

        1971, when I was about 20.

        3. Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase you may
        grow out of?

        nope.

        4. Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic
        fear of others of the same sex?

        could be.

        5. If you have never slept with a person of the same sex, is it
        possible that all you need is a good Gay lover?

        nope.

        6. Do your parents know that you are straight? Do your friends
        and/or roommate(s) know? How did they react?

        Mom still can't believe I'm not christian. dads long dead.

        7. Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can't you
        just be who you are and keep it quiet?

        Who flaunts? You asked.

        8. Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex?

        It's FUN!

        9. Why do heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into their
        lifestyle?

        Donno, I've never done it.

        10. A disproportionate majority of child molesters is heterosexual.
        Do you consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual
        teachers?

        Nope.

        11. Just what do men and women DO in bed together? How can
        they truly know how to please each other, being so anatomically
        different?

        Same thing any two or more people in love do in bed. Mainly sleep.

        12. With all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rate
        is mounting. Why are there so few stable relationships among
        heterosexuals?

        Cause of the hubba hubba gene. Its usually paired with the DUFIS gene and
        reinforced by the DimWhit chromosone..

        13. Statistics show that lesbians have the lowest incidence of
        sexually transmitted diseases. Is it really safe for a woman to
        maintain a heterosexual lifestyle and run the risk of disease and
        pregnancy?

        Her informed choice to make, not mine.

        14. How can you become a whole person if you limit yourself to
        compulsive, exclusive heterosexuality?

        Cause I'm crazy.

        15. Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the
        human race survive if everyone were heterosexual?

        We're surviving? I thought the human race was in decline.

        16. Could you trust a heterosexual therapist to be objective? Don't
        you feel s/he might be inclined to influence you in the direction of
        her/his own leanings?

        I don't trust any shrink.

        17. There seem to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques
        have been developed that might enable you to change if you really
        want to. Have you considered trying aversion therapy?

        Nope, I'm one of the happy ones. Besides, shock therapy makes my fingers
        twitch.

        18. Would you want your child to be heterosexual, knowing the
        problems s/he would face?

        That is their choice, not mine. However I will support whatever lifestyle
        choice they make. Who they love has nothing to do with who they are.

        Are we all happy now?

        Everything is controlled by a small evil group to which,
        unfortunately, no one we know belongs.
      • PhoenixStar15@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2002
          <<Not seen "The Body", I take it? How about "Once More With Feeling",
          with the implied oral sex?>>

          That and all the naughty lyrics "I break with every swell/ lost in ecstasy/
          spread beneath my Willow tree" XP

          Oz was a fun character, but a bit too mono-syllabic for my tastes. Ah well.

          meghan
          the one engaged

          "I miss your purple hair
          I miss the way you taste"