Re: [Yuricon] Re: AN note and news

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 34 , May 1 1:23 PM
      > So basically this is "Kat Kon," and not Anime North? ;P

      Not really I'm just... how do they like to put it... Memorable! Plus I've
      been going to AN for about 4 or 5 years now. So I'm pretty well known.

      > Party would be rad. Or even just a little reception where folks
      > could wander in and out throughout the day. Maybe a message board or
      > something. I dunno how it works with smaller cons.

      AN isn't a very small con anymore. I don't think they have ever had a
      message board thing or anything like that at AN.. hmmm...

      > If there are official badges, how would we go about obtaining one? I
      > know! In the aforementioned reception room! :D

      If everyone is okay with the whole badge idea then I'd say the best place
      would be at my table in the dealers room or try and grab one of use before
      it opens (I know I'm stuck in some sort of Meet the Guest thing from 3 pm
      until the dealers room opens and running here and there before that, so
      just look for a nut in a trenchcoat running around in circle and you will
      probly have found me >^_^<)

      > Cheesecake...death on a plate...so worth the pain...

      Agree! Agree!

      Kat who is off to sleep now.
      Message 34 of 34 , May 2 6:31 AM
        >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

        >Hmmmm.. you know with us being seated next to Studio Ironcat I can see us
        >getting alot of money from Steve alone *evil grins*

        ROTFL! You're right, except that chicks hug him all day for free - he might
        not pay for it. :-)