Re: [Yuricon] AN note and news

  • Immortalone
    Message 1 of 34 , May 1 1:14 PM
      Ugh... Chocolate cheesecake soooo sweeeet. I still feel the sugar
      coursing through my veins. Which is good. YEAH DREW! He's like a male
      Martha Stewart kinda person! ... don't tell him that if he considers it
      an insult.
      I'll prolly be wandering around the con if I go since it'll be my first
      time there. Yeah! If i go. I dunno if I am...

      Message 34 of 34 , May 2 6:31 AM
        >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

        >Hmmmm.. you know with us being seated next to Studio Ironcat I can see us
        >getting alot of money from Steve alone *evil grins*

        ROTFL! You're right, except that chicks hug him all day for free - he might
        not pay for it. :-)