Meeting at AN was Re: AN note and news

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2002
      >From: "distantskyking" <distantskyking@...>
      >
      > We were planning a party but I havn't heard about the time but I
      > > know that AN was asking if I'd like another anniverary party and if
      >ALC
      > > wanted a party too..

      We'll have a room party if nothing else. I'm not announcing anything until
      the con itself, since I have no idea how my schedule will pan out (and of
      course, I haven't a clue what rooom I'm in yet.) Look for flyers with the
      bright red sticker announcing the time and place.

      I'll be wandering the con in a black t-shirt with the ALC logo in hot pink
      and our motto or "Shoujoai counselor" in hot pink across the back.

      I won't be cosplaying - that ought to set me apart from everyone else. LOL

    • Menagi-chan
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2002
        > > We were planning a party but I havn't heard about the time but I
        > > > know that AN was asking if I'd like another anniverary party and if
        > >ALC
        > > > wanted a party too..
        >
        > We'll have a room party if nothing else. I'm not announcing anything until
        > the con itself, since I have no idea how my schedule will pan out (and of
        > course, I haven't a clue what rooom I'm in yet.) Look for flyers with the
        > bright red sticker announcing the time and place.
        >
        > I'll be wandering the con in a black t-shirt with the ALC logo in hot pink
        > and our motto or "Shoujoai counselor" in hot pink across the back.

        Oh! Hey! That reminds me! Do I get the option to purchase one of those
        things yet? >.<

        Jya matta ne!

        Menagi-chan
        www.starnighindustries.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2002
          >From: "Menagi-chan" <Menagi_chan@...>

          >Oh! Hey! That reminds me! Do I get the option to purchase one of those
          >things yet? >.<

          yeah - Kat, do you have any more of the original ALC Tees? I'm out.

          If Kat doesn't have any, then we'll look into getting a second batch made.

        • Kathryn Williams
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2002
            > yeah - Kat, do you have any more of the original ALC Tees? I'm out.

            Yep, I still have a bunch here. I'm not sure how many but I'll do a count
            before the con and get back to you on it.

            ja

            Kat
            Message 5 of 5 , May 2, 2002
              >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

              > > yeah - Kat, do you have any more of the original ALC Tees? I'm out.
              >
              >Yep, I still have a bunch here. I'm not sure how many but I'll do a count
              >before the con and get back to you on it.

              Many thanks!