Re: [Yuricon] Buffy, buffy, buffy...

  • awill
    Message 1 of 52 , May 1, 2002
      Trixterpriest@... wrote:

      > >Yeah! Willow and Tara are back together! Sorry, OT...
      > >
      > >Shane :)
      > >

      > Phoo ;/ You know...as much as I like the idea of Willow being a lesbian...I LIKED Oz and thought they were pretty good together. Now you can call me a lesbian not worth her weight in salt if you want, but I just don't think I will ever really like Tara...
      >
      > Kun
      > ----'-,-{@
      > *does a little oz dance*

      Yeah I liked Oz's character, too! I probably wouldn't have minded
      his 'replacement' so much if they hadn't made Tara so... frumpy.
      And lame. A little real liplocking wouldn't have hurt either...
      but then we wouldn't be watching it. It would get black-balled
      more than likely. *Sigh*.

      Byakko
    • pbarkow@is2.dal.ca
      Message 52 of 52 , May 2, 2002
        On 2 May 02, at 16:05, Dana G. wrote:

> [...]
        ^_^

        If you feel so inclined, it sounds like it would be fun to read.