Re: [Yuricon] Buffy, buffy, buffy...

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 52 , May 1, 2002
      >Yeah! Willow and Tara are back together! Sorry, OT...
      >
      >Shane :)

      Phoo ;/ You know...as much as I like the idea of Willow being a lesbian...I LIKED Oz and thought they were pretty good together. Now you can call me a lesbian not worth her weight in salt if you want, but I just don't think I will ever really like Tara...

      Kun
      *does a little oz dance*
    • pbarkow@is2.dal.ca
      Message 52 of 52 , May 2, 2002
        On 2 May 02, at 16:05, Dana G. wrote:

> [...]
        ^_^

        If you feel so inclined, it sounds like it would be fun to read.