Re: AN note and news

  • distantskyking
    Message 1 of 34 , May 1, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@s...> wrote:
      > most of use will be hanging around my table in the dealers room.
      You won't
      > be able to miss it we are right next to the exit beside Studio
      Ironcat. or
      > just ask anyone where Kat Williams and someone will point you in
      the right
      > direction.

      So basically this is "Kat Kon," and not Anime North? ;P

      We were planning a party but I havn't heard about the time but I
      > know that AN was asking if I'd like another anniverary party and if
      ALC
      > wanted a party too.. That is something I completly forgot about
      until just
      > now. Thanks for the reminder. I'll get a hold of the Program head
      right now
      > and see what space we are being given.

      Party would be rad. Or even just a little reception where folks
      could wander in and out throughout the day. Maybe a message board or
      something. I dunno how it works with smaller cons.

      > As for identifying each other. I know myself will be wearing a
      Guest badge
      > and I think Erica-kun is listed as staff or something.. Hmmmm... I'm
      > wondering if we should make up some offical like ALC badges so we
      can spot
      > each other during the con. What does everyone think about that? I
      can see
      > about wiping something up if everyone is interested. *digs for a
      pencil and
      > begins jotting more notes down*

      If there are official badges, how would we go about obtaining one? I
      know! In the aforementioned reception room! :D

      Did we want a cake this year too? Hmmmm...
      > Drew made a killer cheese cake for my birthday so I wonder if I can
      talk him
      > into another... *walks away mubling to herself*

      Cheesecake...death on a plate...so worth the pain...

      Vera
      Message 34 of 34 , May 2, 2002
        >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

        >Hmmmm.. you know with us being seated next to Studio Ironcat I can see us
        >getting alot of money from Steve alone *evil grins*

        ROTFL! You're right, except that chicks hug him all day for free - he might
        not pay for it. :-)