Re: [Yuricon] AN note and news

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 34 , May 1, 2002
      > Is there going to be an official get-together? How will we all be
      > able to identify one another?

      most of use will be hanging around my table in the dealers room. You won't
      be able to miss it we are right next to the exit beside Studio Ironcat. or
      just ask anyone where Kat Williams and someone will point you in the right
      direction. We were planning a party but I havn't heard about the time but I
      know that AN was asking if I'd like another anniverary party and if ALC
      wanted a party too.. That is something I completly forgot about until just
      now. Thanks for the reminder. I'll get a hold of the Program head right now
      and see what space we are being given.

      As for identifying each other. I know myself will be wearing a Guest badge
      and I think Erica-kun is listed as staff or something.. Hmmmm... I'm
      wondering if we should make up some offical like ALC badges so we can spot
      each other during the con. What does everyone think about that? I can see
      about wiping something up if everyone is interested. *digs for a pencil and
      begins jotting more notes down* Did we want a cake this year too? Hmmmm...
      Drew made a killer cheese cake for my birthday so I wonder if I can talk him
      into another... *walks away mubling to herself*

      Kat
      Message 34 of 34 , May 2, 2002
        >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

        >Hmmmm.. you know with us being seated next to Studio Ironcat I can see us
        >getting alot of money from Steve alone *evil grins*

        ROTFL! You're right, except that chicks hug him all day for free - he might
        not pay for it. :-)