Re: [Yuricon] Re: AN note and news

  • Lucy Kennedy
    Message 1 of 34 , May 1, 2002
      dookychan wrote:

      > Over on the shoujoai MB, we were just discussing how the UK has no
      > age of consent for lesbians, since lesbianism is still undefined in
      > our legal system...

      Indeed, famous Queen Vistoria ignorance story (don't know
      how much it is based in fact, but it's fun!). However,
      surely if a girl is under 16 someone doing things with her
      could be accused of sexual assault?

      Lucy

      --
      Lucy Kennedy * New College, Oxford
      http://users.ox.ac.uk/~newc1248/ - evolving home site
      Message 34 of 34 , May 2, 2002
        >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

        >Hmmmm.. you know with us being seated next to Studio Ironcat I can see us
        >getting alot of money from Steve alone *evil grins*

        ROTFL! You're right, except that chicks hug him all day for free - he might
        not pay for it. :-)