Re: [Yuricon] Age of consent wad Re: AN note and news

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      > Over on the shoujoai MB, we were just discussing how the UK has no
      > age of consent for lesbians, since lesbianism is still undefined in
      > our legal system...

      Candian doesn't really have an age of consent for gays and lesbians what
      they did was kind of odd because they didn't want it to look like they were
      targeting gays. Here is how it works out here.

      Age 14 oral
      Age 16 virginal (they mean full male-female intercourse with this one)
      Age 18 anal

      How is that for odd.

      There is your useless Canadian information of the day.

      jaa ne

      Kat
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2002
        >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

        >Age 14 oral
        >Age 16 virginal (they mean full male-female intercourse with this one)
        >Age 18 anal
        >
        >How is that for odd.
        >
        >There is your useless Canadian information of the day.

        Wow. I so seriuously never really needed to know that. LOL