Re: AN note and news

  • dookychan
    Message 1 of 34 , May 1, 2002
      > Anyway, It seems that you can only be out if your over 18 acording
      to this guy. I just gave him an odd look and told him there was no
      way you could stop anyone underage from being themselves so why
      should he care? Suddenly he changed the subject. It still urks me
      that someone thinks you have to be a certain age in order to know you
      sexuality... grrrrr...

      That's what annoys me when people comment on Sakura/Tomoyo in CCS...
      you'll hear objections of "they're too young!" while the very same
      fans voice no such objections to the Sakura/Li pairing. It's kind of
      like when kids displaying homosexual preferences are told that "it
      might be a phase", when mysteriously, nobody has EVER used that
      argument to a kid showing heterosexual preferences.

      Well, now that that's out of my system...

      Over on the shoujoai MB, we were just discussing how the UK has no
      age of consent for lesbians, since lesbianism is still undefined in
      our legal system...

      dooky
      Message 34 of 34 , May 2, 2002
        >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

        >Hmmmm.. you know with us being seated next to Studio Ironcat I can see us
        >getting alot of money from Steve alone *evil grins*

        ROTFL! You're right, except that chicks hug him all day for free - he might
        not pay for it. :-)