Re: [Yuricon] New poll for Yuricon

  • Royi Eltink
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2002
      > If you had the option to pre-register for Yuricon
      with a credit card, would you?

      >   o Yes
      No, I don't have a credit card
      >   o No, I'd rather use Paypal
      >   o No, I'll pay at the door
      How about the option:

         o Yes, when I am crazy enough to buy the plane-ticket with the credit card too.

      Ro'
      ..who would be lying if he said that he would go to Yuricon rather than Yaoicon first.
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 17, 2003
        >From: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com

        >You are walking home late one night
        >and you come across Sailor Moon and
        >Tuxedo Mask fighting one of their many
        >enemies from the nega verse. Sailor
        >Moon is badly injured and Tuxedo is
        >about to lose his life. You are the
        >only one who can help. Do you:

        Um...what does this have to do with yuri anime or manga? Nothin' personal,
        but I'm closing this poll.

        It�s our best dial-up Internet access offer: 6 months @$9.95/month. Get it
        now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
      • stonegarden@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 15, 2007

          You forgot to have a line for;  Found anime, Found Yuri, now spend endless hours looking for scraps of any yuri in any and all media to the point of obsession.  And then look some more.

          christine

        • Kumiko Yamazaki
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 15, 2007
            That's my choice right there. :)

            Kumi-chan.

            On 9/15/07, stonegarden@... < stonegarden@...> wrote:

            You forgot to have a line for;  Found anime, Found Yuri, now spend endless hours looking for scraps of any yuri in any and all media to the point of obsession.  And then look some more.

            christine

            "Do not cross this line.  Do not touch us...okay?

            I used words that a lower animal would understand, yes?

            Stay in your den and don't come near us, understood Imp?"

            - Suiseiseki, "Rozen Maiden, Vol. 2"
          • chimeratech712
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 15, 2007
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Kumiko Yamazaki" <pretty.cure@...> wrote:

              Me I was a big anime fan of course watching tilll late hours. Mostly voilent anime like DBZ
              and such. However after watching Kashimashi, Mai hime, Kannazuki no miko and other
              good Yuri anime I changed a lot. I started buying lots more dvds, making amvs and now
              the only anime I usually watch must have Yuri in it (as main or sub story) or at least a
              strong Female character who is also the lead character. So Yuri influenced me a lot