Re: [Yuricon] Aaaargh!!

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2002
      << Today was "Queen's Birthday" (one of the many, many celebrationdays in my
      country). And one of the nice traditions is that people are allowed to hold
      garage sales.. And my friends, who went to Amsterdam (I was the unlucky guy
      who hadnt got the day off from school, and I was one of the 25% at school who
      didnt claimed that they were sick) becuase they knew a place where they sold
      manga...
      So they called me an hour ago, telling me that the Japanese manga (we refer
      as "phone-books" due to the size) were the cheapest,,, 10 Eurocents each
      (about US $ 0.10).. So they bought more than theyre car could hold....... And
      I wasnt there.
      So give me a good reason why not kill myself. >>

      That'll teach you to be a good little student ;p

      Kun