Quick note about the new poll

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      Hi guys -

      Right now a surprisingly large group of people are working hard at putting together online Registration for Yuricon '03 and we need your help! I hope everyone who is considering coming to YC03 will take a sec and respond to the new poll. We're trying to decide whether it's worth the time and effort of putting together the means to accept credit cards online for YC03. It's not cheap or uncomplicated and if no one's interested, we won't bother.

      OTOH, if a lot of you like the idea that you'll have a grown-up option for registration and, ultimately, commerce on the site, it could be worth our time.

      Thanks in advance for your assistance!

      Cheers,

      Erica (