Adolescence of Utena - on the BIG screen

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      I've just learned that "Adolescence of Utena" is getting the biggest venue
      the SF Film Fest has to offer. We're at the Castro Theater, which looks
      absolutely amazing...and the screen is monstrous, so we'll *finally* be able
      to see this movie the way we should be able to see it! Yay!

      I'm attaching a picture of the theater, just because I thought it looked
      nice. :-)

      All you SF-area Yuricon folks, make sure you and your friends turn out in
      droves - I want to see all 800 seats filled! Go ahead - give me stagefright!