Re: Fanime meeting

  • distantskyking
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 29, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., Minionmancer@a... wrote:
      > <--- In Yuricon@y..., Trixterpriest@a... wrote:
      > > Heh, Ikuhara hit on a woman? ;p And here I thought he was totally
      gay...

      > <Surprised me, too. I figure he's just one of those guys with <too
      many hormones for one gender. ;)

      > Yes, Ikuhara does like women. I have a grudge against him after
      he shamelessly hit on the object of my desire!! She was oh so very
      offended.

      Eh heh heh. If you'd mentioned it earlier I would've sought him out
      at the con and pulled an Inigo Montoya and avenged our honor! Sadly
      (happily?), I didn't see him all con. I think he literally showed up
      for his panel on Saturday morning and was off like a prom dress.

      Vera
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 29, 2002
        From: Minionmancer@...

        >On a funnier (?) note, one of my friends suggested that the only way I >
        >can get said girl to notice me is to find a magical transformation > brooch
        >to turn me into Megumi Ogata!

        I can only speak for myself when I say, yeah, that would get *my* attention.
        LOL

        If she's that nuts over MO, I'd probably like her alot. LOL

        > *searching for Megumi Ogata transformation brooch in an obscure Chinatown
        >shop*

        If you find one, but me one, too.... LOL

      • kage shinrou
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 30, 2002
          >From: "distantskyking" <distantskyking@...>

          >Eh heh heh. If you'd mentioned it earlier I would've sought him out
          >at the con and pulled an Inigo Montoya and avenged our honor! Sadly
          >(happily?), I didn't see him all con. I think he literally showed up
          >for his panel on Saturday morning and was off like a prom dress.

          Actually, he was there all weekend. I got to dance with him a little at the
          Friday night dance. He went low key this year, so if you were looking for
          an outrageously dressed guy, you would have missed him. He spent most of
          Saturday afternoon chatting with a Wakaba cosplayer in the sitting area
          upstairs. Sunday he wasn't around much.

          By the by, 6 rolls of film, I should have them posted in a couple weeks, so
          you can see all the cosplayers.

          kage-kun
          "ookami wa ookami

          P.S. sorry about any double posts, Yahoo kept giving me error messages

        • distantskyking
          Message 4 of 13 , May 1 9:13 AM
            --- In Yuricon@y..., "kage shinrou" <nineofnine@h...> wrote:
            > Actually, he was there all weekend. I got to dance with him a
            little at the
            > Friday night dance. He went low key this year, so if you were
            looking for
            > an outrageously dressed guy, you would have missed him. He spent
            most of
            > Saturday afternoon chatting with a Wakaba cosplayer in the sitting
            area
            > upstairs. Sunday he wasn't around much.

            Well, damn him to <insert preferred religious punishment here>. I
            wasn't looking for the clothes more than I was looking for the hair.
            At Otakon a couple years back he was pretty casually dressed, too:
            Hawaiian shirt, wifebeater, and cargo pants. Ah well.

            Vera