[CON] Registration Rate Hike This Week!

  • peatian
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2002
      [The Following Posted With Permission From the List Owner]

      -----------------------------------
      Yaoi-Con 2002
      http://www.yaoicon.com
      -----------------------------------

      Register now to Get our Introductory Rate!

      May 1st is the deadline to get the $40 registration rate -- after
      that the cost rises to $50. Register online at our Web
      site, ,http://www.yaoicon.com/registration.htm, or get your forms
      postmarked by May 1st to take advantage of the lower rate!

      Get your Hotel Room Now

      Once you're registered, give the Holiday Inn Golden Gateway a call (1-
      415-441-4000) http://www.sixcontinentshotels.com/holiday-inn?
      _franchisee=SFOGG and reserve your room before they're all gone! Make
      sure you mention "Y-Con", "Yaoi-Con" or "Aestheticism" to get the
      convention rate. If you made reservations online, please call them
      and ensure you are entered in as part of the convention group or you
      will be billed as a regular guest.

      A Big Fanime Thanks

      We want to thank everyone who came by the party at Fanime! We hope
      you enjoyed "The
      Revenge of the Return of the Night of Bishounen Pleasures" as much as
      we did, and that you'll join us in big round of applause for staffer
      Jenn for the gorgeous banner she created for the con.

      Next Appearance

      Look for Yaoi-Con at the upcoming Recca Con, June 8-9. Hope to see
      you there!

      Aki
      Yaoi-Con 2002