Muhahahahahahaha!

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 2001
      Yep! Kun has found her way to the Yuricon List!

      So much for the people who liked it quiet ne? ;p

      Kun
      ----'-,-{@
      *does a little posting dance*
    • RCN
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2001
        > Yep! Kun has found her way to the Yuricon List!
        >
        > So much for the people who liked it quiet ne? ;p
        >
        > Kun

        What the? Oh, it's Kun's posting time... ;o)

        Stacy
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 5, 2001
          From: Trixterpriest@...

          >Yep! Kun has found her way to the Yuricon List!
          >
          >So much for the people who liked it quiet ne? ;p

          And it was so nice... LOL J/K

          Glad to have you back, my right hand. :-)

          Well, we needed to migrate eventually. *pained smile*

          AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
          http://anilesbocon.shoujoai.com/

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 5, 2001
            From: Trixterpriest@...

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 5, 2001
              > From: Trixterpriest@...
              >
              > >Yep! Kun has found her way to the Yuricon List!
              > >
              > >So much for the people who liked it quiet ne? ;p
              >
              > And it was so nice... LOL J/K

              psh, you talk just as much as I do if not more ;)

              > Glad to have you back, my right hand. :-)

              Heh, with my luck, you're probably left-handed =^.^=

              > Well, we needed to migrate eventually. *pained smile*

              I suppose...however I miss the old list already ;)
              *does a little misty-eyed dance* ;p

              Kun
              ----'-,-{@

              > AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
              > http://anilesbocon.shoujoai.com/

              > Because fanfic does not have to suck

            • Menagi Starnigh
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 5, 2001

                >From: Trixterpriest@...
                >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Muhahahahahahaha!
                >Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 10:01:38 EST
                >
                > > From: Trixterpriest@...
                > >
                > > >Yep! Kun has found her way to the Yuricon List!
                > > >
                > > >So much for the people who liked it quiet ne? ;p
                > >
                > > And it was so nice... LOL J/K
                > >

                >psh, you talk just as much as I do if not more ;)

                *laughs*  I dunno, Kun...   you and Erica seem to be running neck and neck for "most posts in a single year".  Besides...  when you have so many grains of sand on the beach, what's one or two more between friends, ne?  *laughs*  Still, I, for one, love the chatter...  ...and you two have such great entertainment value  *smirks*

                > > Glad to have you back, my right hand. :-)
                > >

                >Heh, with my luck, you're probably left-handed =^.^=

                *twitches* no comment....

                > > Well, we needed to migrate eventually. *pained smile*
                > >

                >I suppose...however I miss the old list already ;)
                >*does a little misty-eyed dance* ;p

                *chuckles*  I don't see why.  To quote today's "Curtis":
                "The can may have a different label, but it's still the same ole soup inside..."
                *snickers*

                Jya matta ne!
                Menagi-chan
                http://web.tampabay.rr.com/menagi

              • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 5, 2001
                  > >psh, you talk just as much as I do if not more ;)
                  >
                  > *laughs* I dunno, Kun... you and Erica seem to be running neck and neck for "most posts in a single year". Besides... when you have so many grains of sand on the beach, what's one or two more between friends, ne? *laughs* Still, I, for one, love the chatter... ...and you two have such great entertainment value *smirks*

                  Hear that Erica...we're the "entertainment" ;p

                  > >I suppose...however I miss the old list already ;)
                  > >*does a little misty-eyed dance* ;p
                  >

                  > *chuckles* I don't see why. To quote today's "Curtis":
                  > "The can may have a different label, but it's still the same ole soup inside..."
                  > *snickers*
                  >
                  > Jya matta ne!
                  > Menagi-chan

                  Hai Hai, I know...I just get a little sentimental from time to time about certain things ;p

                  *does a little entertaining dance*

                  Kun