Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 292

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2002
      In a message dated 4/26/02 8:58:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      trolenean@... writes:

      << I guess considering the membership/world domination/ferret out lurker
      drive
      I'd better make myself known so I don't get crushed under the god-like feet
      of the Niche Anime Website Forces. Or something. In any case, I'm 18 (oh
      decrepit me), I was drawn into shoujo-ai by-of all things-fanfics, and my
      favorite pairing is Ritsuko/Maya. Unless it's Utena/Anthy. I'm not really
      sure. When not exposing myself ridicule on listserves, I stare at my
      computer screen and wait for various comic and anime release dates, even if
      the release dates have not been announced (the Black Rose saga will come out
      any minute now! Really!). Occasionally I am also waylaid by homework. I
      have no idea why any of you would want to know any of this, but it's
      probably
      slightly more productive than reading much and sending nothing. So, in
      conclusion, hi. >>

      *does a little welcome dance*

      Welcome to Yuricon ;) Hopefully you won't lurk TOO much ;p

      Kun