Re: [Yuricon] Hi from Japan

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2002
      >From: "tazfromoz" <tazfromoz@...>

      >Not japanese though, sorry.

      We forgive you. But next, you'd better be a cute Japanese girl or else! LOL

      Just saying hi, and thanks for all the
      >info (through this site and linked sites) on good manga grrls to
      >check out.

      It's our pleasure. Really.

      I've checked out some - but without the english
      >subtitles. I've picked up my Japanese by, well, I haven't really,
      >so what is really happening and what I 'think' is happening are
      >probably different, I think mine are more depraved. Oh well, that's
      >what you get. Thanks anyway.

      Welcome to the Yuricon list, where, I dare say, you'll find one of the
      decentish bunch of depraved wackos on the planet. :-)