Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 290

  • Zephyr Sky
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2002

      XDD

      my grandpa got me hooked on ABBA when i was 8 O_o but still, my favourite song of theres is the ever-ignored "Rock Me". it is their only song that sounds different from their others, and it's even sung by one of the other girls so it has this 80's grunge type sound to it ^_^ i luv it. but then again, that's just me ^_^ if you like ABBA, go check this song out.

      -Zeph ^_^