Rose of Versailles, tapes from TV

  • Royi Eltink
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2002
      On a tape-swap (a meeting of fanatic tapers who tape anime from TV) a swapped a bunch of TRT SailorMoon tapes for a Rose of Versailles tape wich was taped from Syrian TV a while ago. The former owner couldnt specify if it was a censored one, or an uncensored version.. I hasnt seen the original version, so I could not specify... Does someone know about it?
      I think it is an uncensored one, because most European (except UK) and everything between Japan, countries doenst censor anime..

      Ro'

      NB: I only watched the first 10 minutes, I got no time to watch it all...tight watch scedule y'know..