hi

  • Kalen
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 24 1:21 PM
      I just joined, and I figured I may as well introduce myself before I go into
      permanent lurking mode, and/or make a complete fool of myself. Well, I'm
      Kalen, and I've been into yuri fandom about a year, and anime two years.
      Um... I'm fourteen, live in New York, and do not like introducing myself.
      ^_^; Nice to meet you all; I hope to have fun here.
      Kalen
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 24 1:41 PM
        >From: "Kalen" <kalen.luca@...>

        >I just joined, and I figured I may as well introduce myself before I go
        >into
        >permanent lurking mode, and/or make a complete fool of myself.

        We don't encourage lurking, but we do encourage intros. :-) And making a
        fool of one's self is how we learn - you can't learn if you don't make
        mistakes. (This said by a teacher of Chinese Martial Arts, who strongly
        encourages making a fool of one's self on a regular basis.)

        Welcome, Kalen! We're glad to meet you. :-)

      • Johann Chua
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 24 3:41 PM
          Kalen <kalen.luca@...> said:

          > I just joined, and I figured I may as well introduce myself before I go into
          > permanent lurking mode, and/or make a complete fool of myself. Well, I'm
          > Kalen, and I've been into yuri fandom about a year, and anime two years.
          > Um... I'm fourteen, live in New York, and do not like introducing myself.
          > ^_^; Nice to meet you all; I hope to have fun here.

          Hi Kalen!
        • Trixterpriest@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 24 4:41 PM
            << I just joined, and I figured I may as well introduce myself before I go
            into
            permanent lurking mode, and/or make a complete fool of myself. Well, I'm
            Kalen, and I've been into yuri fandom about a year, and anime two years.
            Um... I'm fourteen, live in New York, and do not like introducing myself.
            ^_^; Nice to meet you all; I hope to have fun here.
            Kalen >>

            Welcome to Yuricon Kalen =^.^= We are all complete fools here so I'm sure
            you'll feel right at home ;p

            Kun
            ----'-,-{@
            *does a little fools dance*
          • jqdreamweaver
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 24 7:13 PM
              --- In Yuricon@y..., "Kalen" <kalen.luca@v...> wrote:
              > I just joined, and I figured I may as well introduce myself before
              I go into
              > permanent lurking mode, and/or make a complete fool of myself.
              Well, I'm
              > Kalen, and I've been into yuri fandom about a year, and anime two
              years.
              > Um... I'm fourteen, live in New York, and do not like introducing
              myself.
              > ^_^; Nice to meet you all; I hope to have fun here.
              > Kalen

              Hello, Kalen!! It's always nice to meet someone new (especially since
              it means I'm officially no longer the youngest one here). Yay!
              And don't worry about the whole 'making a fool of yourself' thing.
              I do it everyday, and they haven't shunned me yet! ...I think....
              Well, anyway, don't mind my senseless babble. I just got finished
              with a research paper and am in a mild state of depression so I tend
              to babble on needlessly.

              I'ma shuddup now.

              Oh, welcome to the list!!!! and I like your name! *never knew anyone
              named Kalen- very schway!*

              Later!

              ~Jenny Mac, the one who just. won't. stop. typing.
            • Koemy@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 25 4:46 AM
                Hi Kalen ! nice to meet you !

                kontiwa!

                i am emy iijima, i live in NY too.
                l am looking forward to see you someday.

                matane !
              • shanejayell2000
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 25 10:18 AM
                  Hi Kalen! Welcome to the list!
                  Do you have a fave anime, or
                  favorite couple?

                  Shane :)
                • Kalen
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 25 6:22 PM
                    Thanks to everyone for being so nice. ^_^

                    > Hello, Kalen!! It's always nice to meet someone new (especially since
                    > it means I'm officially no longer the youngest one here). Yay!
                    I'm used to being the youngest one around lists. I lack a creative addition
                    to that comment. ;)

                    > And don't worry about the whole 'making a fool of yourself' thing.
                    > I do it everyday, and they haven't shunned me yet! ...I think....
                    Hehe. Good to know.

                    > Oh, welcome to the list!!!! and I like your name! *never knew anyone
                    > named Kalen- very schway!*
                    Thanks. ^_^

                    > Hi Kalen! Welcome to the list!
                    > Do you have a fave anime, or
                    >favorite couple?
                    Thanks for the welcome, and yes. My favorite show as of now is Sakura
                    Taisen, which is probably what brought me into the yuri fandom to begin
                    with. Other than that... well, my 'neechan and I are writing a
                    Zechs/Noin/Sally triangle for Gundam Wing. We never liked the Noin/Sally
                    fics we saw, so we decided to see if we could do any better.
                    Kalen
                  • bloodbloodsucker
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 9, 2005
                      hi,
                      I'm sort of new and I'd thought I'd make my 1st post. My name is
                      Kateri and my fav animes are Utena, Sailor Moon, Noir, Madlax, Gundam
                      Wing. uhh, I guess that's all I can think of to say lol.

                      Peace and love all,
                      Kateri aka Kat
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 9, 2005
                        >From: "bloodbloodsucker" <bloodbloodsucker@...>
                        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                        >Subject: [Yuricon] hi
                        >Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 20:14:10 -0000
                        >
                        >hi,
                        >I'm sort of new and I'd thought I'd make my 1st post. My name is
                        >Kateri and my fav animes are Utena, Sailor Moon, Noir, Madlax, Gundam
                        >Wing. uhh, I guess that's all I can think of to say lol.

                        Hi Kat -

                        Welcome to the Yuricon ML!

                      • jason
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 10, 2005
                          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "bloodbloodsucker"
                          <bloodbloodsucker@y...> wrote:
                          > hi,
                          > I'm sort of new and I'd thought I'd make my 1st post. My name is
                          > Kateri and my fav animes are Utena, Sailor Moon, Noir, Madlax, Gundam
                          > Wing. uhh, I guess that's all I can think of to say lol.
                          >
                          > Peace and love all,
                          > Kateri aka Kat

                          hey there, welcome to the board and some of it very cool anime, sailor
                          moon and Utena is cool, that others i have not seen so cant make any
                          comments on.