Re: Apologies for the inconvenience!

  • anilesbocon01@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 95 , Nov 4, 2001
      --- In Yuricon@y..., sean@t... wrote:
      > Well, on the Web (which is how I read this group, as 200 messages a
      > day in my mailbox makes baby Jesus cry), it still has ALC_2001 as
      > existing... you just can't do anything with it. Can't post, read,
      > look at files. It's a big ol' empty shell.
      >
      > Still, nice to see us back up. ^_^

      Yes, and it's just not worth trying to rebuild. It's not like we're
      paying for anything, so I just don't have the energy to fight with Y!
      and try to get everything restored.

      Thank goodness I don't throw SnB issues out after I post them. LOL

      (who will now spend all of today updating the web site, when the
      remaining episodes of Noir are calling her name. Joy.)
    • ServoKamen
      Message 95 of 95 , Nov 10, 2001