Re: [Yuricon] Re: L'Arc en Ciel. Yeah, OT.

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
      > P.S. Hitomi's the hottest woman alive.

      *ears perk up* you talking about Hitomi Yaida? I currently have her
      daiya-monde album playing. I have 9 of her albums and about 10 music videos.
      I loved her in "Innocence" and "Wish" was just weird. Mostly that part where
      she is hugging herself. There is something about her videos that are just
      interging. If it is the same Hitomi then I agree with the hot statment. Mind
      you Hikaru Utada is reall hot in "Final Distance" I just love that black tux
      >^_^<

      ja

      Kat
    • distantskyking
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
        Er...not Yaida. Just Hitomi. Her family name is Furuya, but she
        only goes by "Hitomi." Oddly enough, she has songs with those same
        titles...then again, most j-pop artists do.

        Here's my Hitomi: http://hitomi.pantera-jp.com/

        Yum. :)~~~

        Vera

        --- In Yuricon@y..., "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@s...> wrote:
        > > P.S. Hitomi's the hottest woman alive.
        >
        > *ears perk up* you talking about Hitomi Yaida? I currently have her
        > daiya-monde album playing. I have 9 of her albums and about 10
        music videos.
        > I loved her in "Innocence" and "Wish" was just weird. Mostly that
        part where
        > she is hugging herself. There is something about her videos that
        are just
        > interging. If it is the same Hitomi then I agree with the hot
        statment. Mind
        > you Hikaru Utada is reall hot in "Final Distance" I just love that
        black tux
        > >^_^<
        >
        > ja
        >
        > Kat
      • Kathryn Williams
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
          That is the same person... Weird. One site I went to called her Hitomi
          Yaida. Now she only goes by Hitomi. One of the music videos I have has her
          listed as Yaida as well... weird. but that is the same girl. like I said I
          have 9 of her albums so far. Started with Thermoplastic which was a gift
          from Drew and began to search of everything else form there... the girl has
          alot. Including doing a song for Inuyasha if you believe that. Have you seen
          her "Wish" video yet? Weird... Never seen so many interesting image
          composits done at once. How many Hitomi's do you need in one video LOL.

          Thanks fot he URL.

          ja

          Kat

          > Er...not Yaida. Just Hitomi. Her family name is Furuya, but she
          > only goes by "Hitomi." Oddly enough, she has songs with those same
          > titles...then again, most j-pop artists do.
          >
          > Here's my Hitomi: http://hitomi.pantera-jp.com/
          >
          > Yum. :)~~~
          >
          > Vera
          >
          > --- In Yuricon@y..., "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@s...> wrote:
          > > > P.S. Hitomi's the hottest woman alive.
          > >
          > > *ears perk up* you talking about Hitomi Yaida? I currently have her
          > > daiya-monde album playing. I have 9 of her albums and about 10
          > music videos.
          > > I loved her in "Innocence" and "Wish" was just weird. Mostly that
          > part where
          > > she is hugging herself. There is something about her videos that
          > are just
          > > interging. If it is the same Hitomi then I agree with the hot
          > statment. Mind
          > > you Hikaru Utada is reall hot in "Final Distance" I just love that
          > black tux
          > > >^_^<
          > >
          > > ja
          > >
          > > Kat

        • distantskyking
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
            Hitomi Yaida is a completely different and more prolific j-pop artist
            than Hitomi. I don't like her as much as I do the latter. Odd,
            though...Hitomi doesn't *have* nine albums, unless you're counting
            her singles. I have every album and single, her Love Life tour DVD,
            and her music video collections, as well as hundreds of photos. It's
            so nice to meet a fellow fan! Now I have someone to gush to for
            hours on end. I'm so drastically in love with the girl I've decided
            that if she ever announces she's gay (which she never will...I think
            she's dating her very male producer) I'm throwing everything away and
            moving to Tokyo in a mindless pursuit.

            Hmmm...if you have a large inbox or an ftp site I could hook you up
            with much yummy Hitominess.

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Kathryn Williams
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
              Do a search for Hitomi Yaida on WinMX or even Morphius and you'll be
              Thermoplastic, Love life, Go to the Top and on and on. Mind you this might
              expaling the Candlize CD I downloaded not long ago. Currently I have
              Thermo plastic, Love Life, Is it you, H, Got to the Top, Daiyo-monde, and By
              myself along with a bunch that I can't quite read the album title on and
              part of Inner child. As for videos I have Wish, Inocence, I'm here saying
              Nothing, We are lonly girls, My sweet Darlin, Candy Girl, Maria and Kimi ni
              Kiss. I have an FTP server and a folder filled with Hitomi (now that I look
              at her site some might be the other girl but they sound very alike) Email me
              driectly if you want to swap or such.

              ja

              Kat

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
                Hmmm...I might just do that, even if to only educate the masses...

                I'd swap with you, but I already have everything of hers that she's
                produced. :/ I don't mind sharing the wealth, though. That's what
                it's there for!

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
                  I more then likly have something that might interest you. We have well over
                  230 Anime titles as well as about 2000 mp3's I'll send you a list and such
                  when I get a moment... Thanks ahead of time.

                  ja

                  Kat

                  > Hmmm...I might just do that, even if to only educate the masses...
                  >
                  > I'd swap with you, but I already have everything of hers that she's
                  > produced. :/ I don't mind sharing the wealth, though. That's what
                  > it's there for!
                  >
                  > Vera
                • distantskyking
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
                    *perks up*

                    Anime...hmmm. Mp3's I'm cool on; well over 13G, but the anime sounds
                    mighty impressive. If you have Arujuna or RahXephon I'll worship you
                    forever.

                    Vera

                    --- In Yuricon@y..., "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@s...> wrote:
                    > I more then likly have something that might interest you. We have
                    well over
                    > 230 Anime titles as well as about 2000 mp3's I'll send you a list
                    and such
                    > when I get a moment... Thanks ahead of time.
                    >
                    > ja
                    >
                    > Kat
                    >

                    > > Hmmm...I might just do that, even if to only educate the masses...
                    > >
                    > > I'd swap with you, but I already have everything of hers that
                    she's
                    > > produced. :/ I don't mind sharing the wealth, though. That's
                    what
                    > > it's there for!
                    > >
                    > > Vera
                  • Kathryn Williams
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
                      > *perks up*
                      >
                      > Anime...hmmm. Mp3's I'm cool on; well over 13G, but the anime sounds
                      > mighty impressive. If you have Arujuna or RahXephon I'll worship you
                      > forever.

                      Can do just give me a bit of time on those two... I know where to get
                      them... I have lots of connections >^_^<

                      ja

                      Kat
                    • distantskyking
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
                        --- In Yuricon@y..., "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@s...> wrote:
                        > Can do just give me a bit of time on those two... I know where to
                        get
                        > them... I have lots of connections >^_^<
                        >
                        > ja
                        >
                        > Kat

                        Woo! Connections make the world go 'round. Among my friends *I'm*
                        the connection, which sucks because I mainly deal in soundtracks and
                        j-pop/rock, and it's hard getting new stuff. WinMX is a pain I'd
                        rather live without.

                        Vera