Re: L'Arc en Ciel. Yeah, OT.

  • distantskyking
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
      I actually recommend Hitomi, Cocco, and Chihiro Onitsuka. I'm not a
      fan of the male Japanese voice. ^^;

      Vera

      P.S. Hitomi's the hottest woman alive.

      --- In Yuricon@y..., "mugenharuka" <mugenharuka@y...> wrote:
      > Ugh.
      >
      > MugenH here with a question for all of those who are more informed
      > than I:
      >
      > With the recent disbanding of my favorite Jband Pizzicato Five,
      I've
      > found myself searching through the vast world of JROCK and JPOP
      > looking for a pacifier till something else truly stikes my fancy.
      >
      > I've found nothing.
      >
      > BUT, I *have* found a whole bunch of pages dedicated to "L'Arc en
      > Ciel." However, *none* of these pages have any *info* (imagine
      that,
      > a website with information!) on this all-boy band. Does anyone
      know
      > anything about this group? They seem to have nice costumes ... but
      > other than that, I just wanted some inside from my trustworthy
      > Yuriconettes.
      >
      > Toodle-pip
      > MugenH.
    • Kathryn Williams
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
        > P.S. Hitomi's the hottest woman alive.

        *ears perk up* you talking about Hitomi Yaida? I currently have her
        daiya-monde album playing. I have 9 of her albums and about 10 music videos.
        I loved her in "Innocence" and "Wish" was just weird. Mostly that part where
        she is hugging herself. There is something about her videos that are just
        interging. If it is the same Hitomi then I agree with the hot statment. Mind
        you Hikaru Utada is reall hot in "Final Distance" I just love that black tux
        >^_^<

        ja

        Kat
      • distantskyking
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
          Er...not Yaida. Just Hitomi. Her family name is Furuya, but she
          only goes by "Hitomi." Oddly enough, she has songs with those same
          titles...then again, most j-pop artists do.

          Here's my Hitomi: http://hitomi.pantera-jp.com/

          Yum. :)~~~

          Vera

          --- In Yuricon@y..., "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@s...> wrote:
          > > P.S. Hitomi's the hottest woman alive.
          >
          > *ears perk up* you talking about Hitomi Yaida? I currently have her
          > daiya-monde album playing. I have 9 of her albums and about 10
          music videos.
          > I loved her in "Innocence" and "Wish" was just weird. Mostly that
          part where
          > she is hugging herself. There is something about her videos that
          are just
          > interging. If it is the same Hitomi then I agree with the hot
          statment. Mind
          > you Hikaru Utada is reall hot in "Final Distance" I just love that
          black tux
          > >^_^<
          >
          > ja
          >
          > Kat
        • Kathryn Williams
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
            That is the same person... Weird. One site I went to called her Hitomi
            Yaida. Now she only goes by Hitomi. One of the music videos I have has her
            listed as Yaida as well... weird. but that is the same girl. like I said I
            have 9 of her albums so far. Started with Thermoplastic which was a gift
            from Drew and began to search of everything else form there... the girl has
            alot. Including doing a song for Inuyasha if you believe that. Have you seen
            her "Wish" video yet? Weird... Never seen so many interesting image
            composits done at once. How many Hitomi's do you need in one video LOL.

            Thanks fot he URL.

            ja

            Kat

            > Er...not Yaida. Just Hitomi. Her family name is Furuya, but she
            > only goes by "Hitomi." Oddly enough, she has songs with those same
            > titles...then again, most j-pop artists do.
            >
            > Here's my Hitomi: http://hitomi.pantera-jp.com/
            >
            > Yum. :)~~~
            >
            > Vera
            >
            > --- In Yuricon@y..., "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@s...> wrote:
            > > > P.S. Hitomi's the hottest woman alive.
            > >
            > > *ears perk up* you talking about Hitomi Yaida? I currently have her
            > > daiya-monde album playing. I have 9 of her albums and about 10
            > music videos.
            > > I loved her in "Innocence" and "Wish" was just weird. Mostly that
            > part where
            > > she is hugging herself. There is something about her videos that
            > are just
            > > interging. If it is the same Hitomi then I agree with the hot
            > statment. Mind
            > > you Hikaru Utada is reall hot in "Final Distance" I just love that
            > black tux
            > > >^_^<
            > >
            > > ja
            > >
            > > Kat

          • distantskyking
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
              Hitomi Yaida is a completely different and more prolific j-pop artist
              than Hitomi. I don't like her as much as I do the latter. Odd,
              though...Hitomi doesn't *have* nine albums, unless you're counting
              her singles. I have every album and single, her Love Life tour DVD,
              and her music video collections, as well as hundreds of photos. It's
              so nice to meet a fellow fan! Now I have someone to gush to for
              hours on end. I'm so drastically in love with the girl I've decided
              that if she ever announces she's gay (which she never will...I think
              she's dating her very male producer) I'm throwing everything away and
              moving to Tokyo in a mindless pursuit.

              Hmmm...if you have a large inbox or an ftp site I could hook you up
              with much yummy Hitominess.

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Kathryn Williams
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
                Do a search for Hitomi Yaida on WinMX or even Morphius and you'll be
                Thermoplastic, Love life, Go to the Top and on and on. Mind you this might
                expaling the Candlize CD I downloaded not long ago. Currently I have
                Thermo plastic, Love Life, Is it you, H, Got to the Top, Daiyo-monde, and By
                myself along with a bunch that I can't quite read the album title on and
                part of Inner child. As for videos I have Wish, Inocence, I'm here saying
                Nothing, We are lonly girls, My sweet Darlin, Candy Girl, Maria and Kimi ni
                Kiss. I have an FTP server and a folder filled with Hitomi (now that I look
                at her site some might be the other girl but they sound very alike) Email me
                driectly if you want to swap or such.

                ja

                Kat

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
                  Hmmm...I might just do that, even if to only educate the masses...

                  I'd swap with you, but I already have everything of hers that she's
                  produced. :/ I don't mind sharing the wealth, though. That's what
                  it's there for!

                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
                    I more then likly have something that might interest you. We have well over
                    230 Anime titles as well as about 2000 mp3's I'll send you a list and such
                    when I get a moment... Thanks ahead of time.

                    ja

                    Kat

                    > Hmmm...I might just do that, even if to only educate the masses...
                    >
                    > I'd swap with you, but I already have everything of hers that she's
                    > produced. :/ I don't mind sharing the wealth, though. That's what
                    > it's there for!
                    >
                    > Vera
                  • distantskyking
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
                      *perks up*

                      Anime...hmmm. Mp3's I'm cool on; well over 13G, but the anime sounds
                      mighty impressive. If you have Arujuna or RahXephon I'll worship you
                      forever.

                      Vera

                      --- In Yuricon@y..., "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@s...> wrote:
                      > I more then likly have something that might interest you. We have
                      well over
                      > 230 Anime titles as well as about 2000 mp3's I'll send you a list
                      and such
                      > when I get a moment... Thanks ahead of time.
                      >
                      > ja
                      >
                      > Kat
                      >

                      > > Hmmm...I might just do that, even if to only educate the masses...
                      > >
                      > > I'd swap with you, but I already have everything of hers that
                      she's
                      > > produced. :/ I don't mind sharing the wealth, though. That's
                      what
                      > > it's there for!
                      > >
                      > > Vera
                    • Kathryn Williams
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
                        > *perks up*
                        >
                        > Anime...hmmm. Mp3's I'm cool on; well over 13G, but the anime sounds
                        > mighty impressive. If you have Arujuna or RahXephon I'll worship you
                        > forever.

                        Can do just give me a bit of time on those two... I know where to get
                        them... I have lots of connections >^_^<

                        ja

                        Kat
                      • distantskyking
                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
                          --- In Yuricon@y..., "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@s...> wrote:
                          > Can do just give me a bit of time on those two... I know where to
                          get
                          > them... I have lots of connections >^_^<
                          >
                          > ja
                          >
                          > Kat

                          Woo! Connections make the world go 'round. Among my friends *I'm*
                          the connection, which sucks because I mainly deal in soundtracks and
                          j-pop/rock, and it's hard getting new stuff. WinMX is a pain I'd
                          rather live without.

                          Vera