Re: When was Noir released?

  • mugenharuka
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 3, 2002
      Wait a minute.

      1:15am!?

      As in, in my time zone, today's episode would have ended *now*!?

      What the hell is that? I always assumed that Noir would have been
      main stream, main time, prime time, all the time awesome. But 1:15
      in the morning is like, Lain hours, if I remember correctly.

      Noir seems more like Alias than that.
      Not that I've ever watched an episode of Alias. So maybe I'm wrong.

      And while we're at it: 20 Years Old!? She doesn't act younger than
      Misato, and it turns out she's a full 8 years younger? Yikes.

      I hate being older than my favorite anime characters. Especially
      when I still consider myself quite young.

      Toodle-pip
      MugenH.

      > > she must have gone through some vigorous training in
      > > order to aquire her amazing assassination skills. So,
      > > perhaps a little stunt of growth? How old is Kirika
      > > and Mireille btw?
      > >

      > Everyone seems to be saying that it ended it October...
      > From what I remember, it aired every Thursday at 1:15am from April
      5
      > or 6, 2001 to September 27 or 28, 2001.
      >
      > According to Hobby Japan, Mirielle is 20 years old, and Kirika is
      > from 16-18 years old.
      > And a random Noir fact: Mirielle uses a Walther P99 and Kirika a
      > Beretta M1934 Commercial.
      >

      > a very Noir obsessed,
      > Ren-chan
    • distorted_souls
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 4, 2002
        And about the chloe clone thing... I dunno, but somehow, IF they're
        going to make a 2nd season, I have this really ichy feeling that it'd
        actually happen. *shiver*