Re: When was Noir released?

  • insanelycutetomoyo
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 3, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., Seravy <distorted_souls@y...> wrote:

      > she must have gone through some vigorous training in
      > order to aquire her amazing assassination skills. So,
      > perhaps a little stunt of growth? How old is Kirika
      > and Mireille btw?

      Everyone seems to be saying that it ended it October...
      From what I remember, it aired every Thursday at 1:15am from April 5
      or 6, 2001 to September 27 or 28, 2001.

      According to Hobby Japan, Mirielle is 20 years old, and Kirika is
      from 16-18 years old.
      And a random Noir fact: Mirielle uses a Walther P99 and Kirika a
      Beretta M1934 Commercial.

      a very Noir obsessed,
      Ren-chan
    • distorted_souls
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 4, 2002
        And about the chloe clone thing... I dunno, but somehow, IF they're
        going to make a 2nd season, I have this really ichy feeling that it'd
        actually happen. *shiver*