Re: hmm

  • kjonesxq
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 2, 2002
      <clip>
      > Carmen ^_^ once again wishing a big "THANKS" for the
      > website of the Top 100 Free Web Hosts.
      </clip>

      Hey, no problem. I'm using it to find a host for my website, since I
      still don't have enough space, even with 2 hosts. It's prolly too big
      of an idea (what I plan to do with my site, I mean), but I don't
      care; it keeps me entertained.

      Oh, and in regards to earlier messages concerning the Yuri Studios
      banner, the right fifth is from the Utena Sega Saturn game. The one
      with the silver hair is Chigusa, and the one with purple hair is the
      character you play. Both are female.
      As for the left fifth, are you sure that's not Corvette Hyers and
      Mimu Emilton from Idol Project? It's the same uniform that Corvette
      wears, and Corvette does have pink hair. The only reason I'm asking
      is, in the AMV "Odorikuruu", one scene shows Corvette dancing with
      Mimu, and then leaning in as if to kiss her. I can't see the other
      girl as clearly, but if the first is Corvette, then I'm assuming the
      second would be Mimu because she has the brown hair and the green
      eyes. Also, there's that jewel that she wears on her head. If it is
      Corvette and Mimu, there's yuri at least on Corvette's part, because
      she likes cute girls. I don't know about Mimu, since I've never
      actually seen the series, but Hitoshi Doi's site does provide some
      information.

      -Kayley
    • Carmen DiProspero
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 3, 2002
        --- kjonesxq <kjonesxq@...> wrote:
        > <clip>
        > > Carmen ^_^ once again wishing a big "THANKS" for
        > the
        > > website of the Top 100 Free Web Hosts.
        > </clip>
        >
        > Hey, no problem. I'm using it to find a host for my
        > website, since I
        > still don't have enough space, even with 2 hosts.
        > It's prolly too big
        > of an idea (what I plan to do with my site, I mean),
        > but I don't
        > care; it keeps me entertained.
        >
        > Oh, and in regards to earlier messages concerning
        > the Yuri Studios
        > banner, the right fifth is from the Utena Sega
        > Saturn game. The one
        > with the silver hair is Chigusa, and the one with
        > purple hair is the
        > character you play. Both are female.
        > As for the left fifth, are you sure that's not
        > Corvette Hyers and

        I believe Corvette's last name is Hiyards, according
        to the Idol Project artbook.

        > Mimu Emilton from Idol Project? It's the same
        > uniform that Corvette
        > wears, and Corvette does have pink hair.

        I remember that scene. It's when Mimu tries to make it
        to her audition and she is greeted with Corvette after
        her encounter with Ruka, but before she shows up at a
        rival concert between Extra Kaido & Layla B. Simmons
        (talk about Dignity vs. Guts!).

        The only
        > reason I'm asking
        > is, in the AMV "Odorikuruu", one scene shows
        > Corvette dancing with
        > Mimu, and then leaning in as if to kiss her. I can't
        > see the other
        > girl as clearly, but if the first is Corvette, then
        > I'm assuming the
        > second would be Mimu because she has the brown hair
        > and the green
        > eyes.

        You are correct. I know, I have all 4 OVA eps
        fansubbed. It's a pretty cool OVA series which pokes
        fun of the Idol industry, and has great music as well
        (watch out for the megami!).

        Also, there's that jewel that she wears on her
        > head. If it is
        > Corvette and Mimu, there's yuri at least on
        > Corvette's part, because
        > she likes cute girls.

        If you should get a chance, check the anime out. And
        yes, you'll get to see more Corvette/Mimu yuri in the
        3rd OVA, "Shocking Report" (my fave of the 4), in
        which Corvette does a shampoo commercial, and she's in
        the tub naked, then Mimu falls in the tub, and
        Corvette "scrubs" her down (the "innocent" look on
        Corvette's face is just TOOOOOOOO precious). And later
        Corvette (still in the buff - the only Excellent Idol
        to show less clothing & more skin - well, Extra &
        Layla shows a little more in "Shocking Report", but
        Corvette shows much more!) is rescued by Shion.

        I don't know about Mimu, since
        > I've never
        > actually seen the series, but Hitoshi Doi's site
        > does provide some
        > information.

        I'm glad someone here has also heard of Idol Project.
        Are you a fan of the series as well? - Carmen ^_^
        (Idols are great!!)

        P.S. - I even did a Sailor Moon/Idol Project fanfic
        entitled "Search For The Excellent Idol", which is
        featured in fanfiction.net. It was originally part of
        the Magical Girls & A Goddess fanfic (decided to scrap
        it due to lack of ideas to continue it), but released
        it as a stand-alone. I added a little Yuri subplot
        between Corvette & Lita (what would Amy think? -
        hehe).

        > -Kayley

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • shanejayell2000
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 3, 2002
          Idol Project? I hadn't heard of that one! Is it in general release
          yet, or just as fan-subs?

          Shane :)

          --- In Yuricon@y..., Carmen DiProspero <cjd207@y...> wrote:

> [...]
          > to show less clothing & more skin - well, Extra &
          > Layla shows a little more in "Shocking Report", but
          > Corvette shows much more!) is rescued by Shion.
          >
          > I don't know about Mimu, since
          > > I've never
          > > actually seen the series, but Hitoshi Doi's site
          > > does provide some
          > > information.
          >
          > I'm glad someone here has also heard of Idol Project.
          > Are you a fan of the series as well? - Carmen ^_^
          > (Idols are great!!)
          >
          > P.S. - I even did a Sailor Moon/Idol Project fanfic
          > entitled "Search For The Excellent Idol", which is
          > featured in fanfiction.net. It was originally part of
          > the Magical Girls & A Goddess fanfic (decided to scrap
          > it due to lack of ideas to continue it), but released
          > it as a stand-alone. I added a little Yuri subplot
          > between Corvette & Lita (what would Amy think? -

        • Carmen DiProspero
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 3, 2002
            --- shanejayell2000 <shanejayell2000@...> wrote:
            > Idol Project? I hadn't heard of that one! Is it in
            > general release
            > yet, or just as fan-subs?
            >
            > Shane :)

            Currently, Idol Project is still as fan-subs. I
            remember frist seeing it at Katsucon & Animazement,
            both in 1998. I wish it would be picked up for a
            domestic North American release. - Carmen ^_^ (Idols
            are still great!)

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/
          • Trixterpriest@aol.com
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 7, 2002
              >Oh, and in regards to earlier messages concerning the Yuri Studios
              >banner, the right fifth is from the Utena Sega Saturn game. The one
              >with the silver hair is Chigusa, and the one with purple hair is the
              >character you play. Both are female.

              Yaay! That's nice to know ;p And I wouldn't mind playing that game...although if it's for the Saturn it's got to be an 'old one' ;p

              >As for the left fifth, are you sure that's not Corvette Hyers and
              >Mimu Emilton from Idol Project? It's the same uniform that Corvette
              >wears, and Corvette does have pink hair. The only reason I'm asking
              >is, in the AMV "Odorikuruu", one scene shows Corvette dancing with
              >Mimu, and then leaning in as if to kiss her. I can't see the other
              >girl as clearly, but if the first is Corvette, then I'm assuming the
              >second would be Mimu because she has the brown hair and the green
              >eyes. Also, there's that jewel that she wears on her head. If it is
              >Corvette and Mimu, there's yuri at least on Corvette's part, because
              >she likes cute girls. I don't know about Mimu, since I've never
              >actually seen the series, but Hitoshi Doi's site does provide some
              >information.

              I have no idea myself, although I know the AMV you are talking about ;) It's nice to know that I didn't manage to find a few good yuri pics ;p

              Kun
              ----'-,-{@
            • Carmen DiProspero
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 15, 2002
                --- kjonesxq <kjonesxq@...> wrote:
                > <clip>
                > > Carmen ^_^ once again wishing a big "THANKS" for
                > the
                > > website of the Top 100 Free Web Hosts.
                > </clip>

                It's Carmen once again, letting you know that I have
                said "sayanora" to both Angelfire & Tripod (both
                downsizing to 20mgs free host space), and found my
                Cospix home with not only Stormpages (2002 pics) but
                also Bravenet (2001 and earlier pics). To link onto
                your choice of either both sites, go to:

                http://www.stormpages.com/projectidol/cospix.html

                You will 2 choices of images to click onto. One will
                take you to Bravenet site, the other to Stormpages
                site. Just letting you know of the updates. Speaking
                of updates, you should see the Agent Aika pic I used
                for my updates page

                http://www.stormpages.com.projectidol/updates.html

                -Carmen ^_^

                > Hey, no problem. I'm using it to find a host for my
                > website, since I
                > still don't have enough space, even with 2 hosts.
                > It's prolly too big
                > of an idea (what I plan to do with my site, I mean),
                > but I don't
                > care; it keeps me entertained.
                >
                > Oh, and in regards to earlier messages concerning
                > the Yuri Studios
                > banner, the right fifth is from the Utena Sega
                > Saturn game. The one
                > with the silver hair is Chigusa, and the one with
                > purple hair is the
                > character you play. Both are female.
                > As for the left fifth, are you sure that's not
                > Corvette Hyers and
                > Mimu Emilton from Idol Project? It's the same
                > uniform that Corvette
                > wears, and Corvette does have pink hair. The only
                > reason I'm asking
                > is, in the AMV "Odorikuruu", one scene shows
                > Corvette dancing with
                > Mimu, and then leaning in as if to kiss her. I can't
                > see the other
                > girl as clearly, but if the first is Corvette, then
                > I'm assuming the
                > second would be Mimu because she has the brown hair
                > and the green
                > eyes. Also, there's that jewel that she wears on her
                > head. If it is
                > Corvette and Mimu, there's yuri at least on
                > Corvette's part, because
                > she likes cute girls. I don't know about Mimu, since
                > I've never
                > actually seen the series, but Hitoshi Doi's site
                > does provide some
                > information.
                >
                > -Kayley

                http://taxes.yahoo.com/
              • shanejayell2000
                Message 7 of 17 , Apr 16, 2002
                  Claps for the Agent Aika pic! Not bad! I've seen some of the episodes,
                  Lots of fanservice!

                  Not a bad pic though, more naughty than anything else, IMHO.