Re: [Yuricon] Re: hmm

  • Carmen DiProspero
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 2 8:05 PM
      --- kjonesxq <kjonesxq@...> wrote:
      > --- In Yuricon@y..., Serenitatis
      > <serenitatishime@y...> wrote:
      > > 50 MB for free??? O_O Damn thats more than I get
      > with
      > > geocities..... and I'm paying for that O_O
      > >
      > > Does storm pages allow yaoi or yuri content? Cuz
      > if
      > > they do I'm moving my sites there XD
      >
      > Unfortunately, I really don't know. As I said, my
      > friend is the one
      > currently using webspace there, but her site isn't
      > even anime-related.

      Carmen ^_^ once again wishing a big "THANKS" for the
      website of the Top 100 Free Web Hosts. I did find a
      place for my this year's Katsucon pics and leftover
      Ohayocon pics, and I went to Stormpages. I must have
      the first anime site to be hosted by Stormpages,
      because my current hosts for COSPIX, Tripod &
      Angelfire (still up, by the by), would temporarily
      suspend my site due to bandwidth probs. So I moved the
      Katsu pics over to my third connecting site thru
      Stormpages:

      http://www.stormpages.com/projectidol/mainpage.html

      I will still hold in to the URL for the free webhosts.
      Who knows, as many photos I take for my site, I may
      need a 4th! - Carmen (Cospix Version 3.0 is up &
      running!)

      > However, I did manage to find the link to the site
      > that lists
      > different free webhosts, so here it is for anyone
      > who wants to take a
      > look:
      >
      > http://www.100best-free-web-space.com/index.htm
      >
      > -Kayley
      >

      > > Serenitatis
      > >

      > > =====
      > >
      > > Owner of Mare Serenitatis~Sea of Serenity
      > >
      > > http://www.geocities.com/SerenitatisHime
      > >
      > > Co-owner of The Chibi-Usa Death Game
      > >
      > > http://www.animedeathgames.com

      > > Yahoo! Sports - live college hoops coverage
      > > http://sports.yahoo.com/

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • kjonesxq
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 2 9:00 PM
        <clip>
        > Carmen ^_^ once again wishing a big "THANKS" for the
        > website of the Top 100 Free Web Hosts.
        </clip>

        Hey, no problem. I'm using it to find a host for my website, since I
        still don't have enough space, even with 2 hosts. It's prolly too big
        of an idea (what I plan to do with my site, I mean), but I don't
        care; it keeps me entertained.

        Oh, and in regards to earlier messages concerning the Yuri Studios
        banner, the right fifth is from the Utena Sega Saturn game. The one
        with the silver hair is Chigusa, and the one with purple hair is the
        character you play. Both are female.
        As for the left fifth, are you sure that's not Corvette Hyers and
        Mimu Emilton from Idol Project? It's the same uniform that Corvette
        wears, and Corvette does have pink hair. The only reason I'm asking
        is, in the AMV "Odorikuruu", one scene shows Corvette dancing with
        Mimu, and then leaning in as if to kiss her. I can't see the other
        girl as clearly, but if the first is Corvette, then I'm assuming the
        second would be Mimu because she has the brown hair and the green
        eyes. Also, there's that jewel that she wears on her head. If it is
        Corvette and Mimu, there's yuri at least on Corvette's part, because
        she likes cute girls. I don't know about Mimu, since I've never
        actually seen the series, but Hitoshi Doi's site does provide some
        information.

        -Kayley
      • Carmen DiProspero
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 3 6:38 PM
          --- kjonesxq <kjonesxq@...> wrote:
          > <clip>
          > > Carmen ^_^ once again wishing a big "THANKS" for
          > the
          > > website of the Top 100 Free Web Hosts.
          > </clip>
          >
          > Hey, no problem. I'm using it to find a host for my
          > website, since I
          > still don't have enough space, even with 2 hosts.
          > It's prolly too big
          > of an idea (what I plan to do with my site, I mean),
          > but I don't
          > care; it keeps me entertained.
          >
          > Oh, and in regards to earlier messages concerning
          > the Yuri Studios
          > banner, the right fifth is from the Utena Sega
          > Saturn game. The one
          > with the silver hair is Chigusa, and the one with
          > purple hair is the
          > character you play. Both are female.
          > As for the left fifth, are you sure that's not
          > Corvette Hyers and

          I believe Corvette's last name is Hiyards, according
          to the Idol Project artbook.

          > Mimu Emilton from Idol Project? It's the same
          > uniform that Corvette
          > wears, and Corvette does have pink hair.

          I remember that scene. It's when Mimu tries to make it
          to her audition and she is greeted with Corvette after
          her encounter with Ruka, but before she shows up at a
          rival concert between Extra Kaido & Layla B. Simmons
          (talk about Dignity vs. Guts!).

          The only
          > reason I'm asking
          > is, in the AMV "Odorikuruu", one scene shows
          > Corvette dancing with
          > Mimu, and then leaning in as if to kiss her. I can't
          > see the other
          > girl as clearly, but if the first is Corvette, then
          > I'm assuming the
          > second would be Mimu because she has the brown hair
          > and the green
          > eyes.

          You are correct. I know, I have all 4 OVA eps
          fansubbed. It's a pretty cool OVA series which pokes
          fun of the Idol industry, and has great music as well
          (watch out for the megami!).

          Also, there's that jewel that she wears on her
          > head. If it is
          > Corvette and Mimu, there's yuri at least on
          > Corvette's part, because
          > she likes cute girls.

          If you should get a chance, check the anime out. And
          yes, you'll get to see more Corvette/Mimu yuri in the
          3rd OVA, "Shocking Report" (my fave of the 4), in
          which Corvette does a shampoo commercial, and she's in
          the tub naked, then Mimu falls in the tub, and
          Corvette "scrubs" her down (the "innocent" look on
          Corvette's face is just TOOOOOOOO precious). And later
          Corvette (still in the buff - the only Excellent Idol
          to show less clothing & more skin - well, Extra &
          Layla shows a little more in "Shocking Report", but
          Corvette shows much more!) is rescued by Shion.

          I don't know about Mimu, since
          > I've never
          > actually seen the series, but Hitoshi Doi's site
          > does provide some
          > information.

          I'm glad someone here has also heard of Idol Project.
          Are you a fan of the series as well? - Carmen ^_^
          (Idols are great!!)

          P.S. - I even did a Sailor Moon/Idol Project fanfic
          entitled "Search For The Excellent Idol", which is
          featured in fanfiction.net. It was originally part of
          the Magical Girls & A Goddess fanfic (decided to scrap
          it due to lack of ideas to continue it), but released
          it as a stand-alone. I added a little Yuri subplot
          between Corvette & Lita (what would Amy think? -
          hehe).

          > -Kayley

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/
        • shanejayell2000
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 3 7:19 PM
            Idol Project? I hadn't heard of that one! Is it in general release
            yet, or just as fan-subs?

            Shane :)

            --- In Yuricon@y..., Carmen DiProspero <cjd207@y...> wrote:

> [...]
            > to show less clothing & more skin - well, Extra &
            > Layla shows a little more in "Shocking Report", but
            > Corvette shows much more!) is rescued by Shion.
            >
            > I don't know about Mimu, since
            > > I've never
            > > actually seen the series, but Hitoshi Doi's site
            > > does provide some
            > > information.
            >
            > I'm glad someone here has also heard of Idol Project.
            > Are you a fan of the series as well? - Carmen ^_^
            > (Idols are great!!)
            >
            > P.S. - I even did a Sailor Moon/Idol Project fanfic
            > entitled "Search For The Excellent Idol", which is
            > featured in fanfiction.net. It was originally part of
            > the Magical Girls & A Goddess fanfic (decided to scrap
            > it due to lack of ideas to continue it), but released
            > it as a stand-alone. I added a little Yuri subplot
            > between Corvette & Lita (what would Amy think? -

          • Carmen DiProspero
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 3 10:06 PM
              --- shanejayell2000 <shanejayell2000@...> wrote:
              > Idol Project? I hadn't heard of that one! Is it in
              > general release
              > yet, or just as fan-subs?
              >
              > Shane :)

              Currently, Idol Project is still as fan-subs. I
              remember frist seeing it at Katsucon & Animazement,
              both in 1998. I wish it would be picked up for a
              domestic North American release. - Carmen ^_^ (Idols
              are still great!)

              http://taxes.yahoo.com/
            • Trixterpriest@aol.com
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 7 6:21 AM
                >Oh, and in regards to earlier messages concerning the Yuri Studios
                >banner, the right fifth is from the Utena Sega Saturn game. The one
                >with the silver hair is Chigusa, and the one with purple hair is the
                >character you play. Both are female.

                Yaay! That's nice to know ;p And I wouldn't mind playing that game...although if it's for the Saturn it's got to be an 'old one' ;p

                >As for the left fifth, are you sure that's not Corvette Hyers and
                >Mimu Emilton from Idol Project? It's the same uniform that Corvette
                >wears, and Corvette does have pink hair. The only reason I'm asking
                >is, in the AMV "Odorikuruu", one scene shows Corvette dancing with
                >Mimu, and then leaning in as if to kiss her. I can't see the other
                >girl as clearly, but if the first is Corvette, then I'm assuming the
                >second would be Mimu because she has the brown hair and the green
                >eyes. Also, there's that jewel that she wears on her head. If it is
                >Corvette and Mimu, there's yuri at least on Corvette's part, because
                >she likes cute girls. I don't know about Mimu, since I've never
                >actually seen the series, but Hitoshi Doi's site does provide some
                >information.

                I have no idea myself, although I know the AMV you are talking about ;) It's nice to know that I didn't manage to find a few good yuri pics ;p

                Kun
                ----'-,-{@
              • Carmen DiProspero
                Message 7 of 17 , Apr 15 7:21 PM
                  --- kjonesxq <kjonesxq@...> wrote:
                  > <clip>
                  > > Carmen ^_^ once again wishing a big "THANKS" for
                  > the
                  > > website of the Top 100 Free Web Hosts.
                  > </clip>

                  It's Carmen once again, letting you know that I have
                  said "sayanora" to both Angelfire & Tripod (both
                  downsizing to 20mgs free host space), and found my
                  Cospix home with not only Stormpages (2002 pics) but
                  also Bravenet (2001 and earlier pics). To link onto
                  your choice of either both sites, go to:

                  http://www.stormpages.com/projectidol/cospix.html

                  You will 2 choices of images to click onto. One will
                  take you to Bravenet site, the other to Stormpages
                  site. Just letting you know of the updates. Speaking
                  of updates, you should see the Agent Aika pic I used
                  for my updates page

                  http://www.stormpages.com.projectidol/updates.html

                  -Carmen ^_^

                  > Hey, no problem. I'm using it to find a host for my
                  > website, since I
                  > still don't have enough space, even with 2 hosts.
                  > It's prolly too big
                  > of an idea (what I plan to do with my site, I mean),
                  > but I don't
                  > care; it keeps me entertained.
                  >
                  > Oh, and in regards to earlier messages concerning
                  > the Yuri Studios
                  > banner, the right fifth is from the Utena Sega
                  > Saturn game. The one
                  > with the silver hair is Chigusa, and the one with
                  > purple hair is the
                  > character you play. Both are female.
                  > As for the left fifth, are you sure that's not
                  > Corvette Hyers and
                  > Mimu Emilton from Idol Project? It's the same
                  > uniform that Corvette
                  > wears, and Corvette does have pink hair. The only
                  > reason I'm asking
                  > is, in the AMV "Odorikuruu", one scene shows
                  > Corvette dancing with
                  > Mimu, and then leaning in as if to kiss her. I can't
                  > see the other
                  > girl as clearly, but if the first is Corvette, then
                  > I'm assuming the
                  > second would be Mimu because she has the brown hair
                  > and the green
                  > eyes. Also, there's that jewel that she wears on her
                  > head. If it is
                  > Corvette and Mimu, there's yuri at least on
                  > Corvette's part, because
                  > she likes cute girls. I don't know about Mimu, since
                  > I've never
                  > actually seen the series, but Hitoshi Doi's site
                  > does provide some
                  > information.
                  >
                  > -Kayley

                  http://taxes.yahoo.com/
                • shanejayell2000
                  Message 8 of 17 , Apr 16 9:01 AM
                    Claps for the Agent Aika pic! Not bad! I've seen some of the episodes,
                    Lots of fanservice!

                    Not a bad pic though, more naughty than anything else, IMHO.