Re: [Yuricon] Re: When was Noir released?

  • Seravy
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 2 4:23 PM
      thanks for the help everybody!

      but although Kirika does share some similiarities with
      Ayanami, I like Kirika better as she does have
      emotions and shows them quite honestly in a more
      subtle manner. I just luv it when she goes *yosh* when
      she set the grocercies down. Kawaii!

      and the link was pretty good. I was just about to go
      hunting for some CGs. Perfect timing! As for Kirika
      being thin... it would make sense as

      *spoiler*

      8
      8
      8
      8
      8
      8
      8

      she must have gone through some vigorous training in
      order to aquire her amazing assassination skills. So,
      perhaps a little stunt of growth? How old is Kirika
      and Mireille btw?

      --- Sean Gaffney <sean@...> wrote:
      > > It was released last year...April, I think. And
      > yes, Kirika is very
      > > similar to Ayanami. Folks have been talking about
      > it since they
      > > first saw her. Not only is it her haircut,
      > though, it's her sort of
      > > distant, quiet personality and cold killing that
      > makes most see the
      > > similarities.
      >
      > Ayanami, Ruri, Key... the cute deadpan chick is
      > anime's hottest new trend.
      > There's several new animes this spring that have
      > one, I think.
      >
      > Noir ran from April-October. Its effects can still
      > be felt to this day.
      >
      > Oh, Noir f/f site of the day:
      >
      > http://www.sagisou.sakura.ne.jp/~la/frame.htm
      >
      > It's not high art, but if you glance down the frame
      > and click on the kanji for
      > Noir, there's about 20 or so M/K fanarts, ranging
      > from vaguely ecchi to hentai.
      > Nice stuff for M/K fans... guaranteed f/f, no
      > bukkake. Kirika is a little too
      > preternaturally thin, though...

    • distorted_souls
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 4 10:13 AM
        And about the chloe clone thing... I dunno, but somehow, IF they're
        going to make a 2nd season, I have this really ichy feeling that it'd
        actually happen. *shiver*