[Yuricon] Re: When was Noir released?

  • Sean Gaffney
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 2, 2002
      > It was released last year...April, I think. And yes, Kirika is very
      > similar to Ayanami. Folks have been talking about it since they
      > first saw her. Not only is it her haircut, though, it's her sort of
      > distant, quiet personality and cold killing that makes most see the
      > similarities.

      Ayanami, Ruri, Key... the cute deadpan chick is anime's hottest new trend.
      There's several new animes this spring that have one, I think.

      Noir ran from April-October. Its effects can still be felt to this day.

      Oh, Noir f/f site of the day:

      http://www.sagisou.sakura.ne.jp/~la/frame.htm

      It's not high art, but if you glance down the frame and click on the kanji for
      Noir, there's about 20 or so M/K fanarts, ranging from vaguely ecchi to hentai.
      Nice stuff for M/K fans... guaranteed f/f, no bukkake. Kirika is a little too
      preternaturally thin, though...

      --SG
      --who rejoined the list now that there aren't 100 messages a day anymore. Hi.
    • distorted_souls
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 4, 2002
        And about the chloe clone thing... I dunno, but somehow, IF they're
        going to make a 2nd season, I have this really ichy feeling that it'd
        actually happen. *shiver*