[Yuricon] When was Noir released?

  • Seravy
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 2 11:38 AM
      when was Noir released? and doesn't Kirika remind you
      a bit of Rei Ayanami from Eva? (they're just as cool
      but just wondering...)

    • distorted_souls
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 4 10:13 AM
        And about the chloe clone thing... I dunno, but somehow, IF they're
        going to make a 2nd season, I have this really ichy feeling that it'd
        actually happen. *shiver*