Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon Poster 2002

  • awill
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1 6:00 PM
      Trixterpriest@... wrote:

      > > Ok, Kun. I need your help to identify the clothing worn
      > > in your poster. I think Mariko is wearing a Gi, but I
      > > can't identify what Midori is wearing. I recognize tabi
      > > socks! Kishi looks like a Laura Croft wannabe. Yuriko...
      > > well, Quake would be proud.
      > >
      > > So divulge already!
      > >
      > > Matta ne,
      > > Byakko Rei
      > >

      > Heh, like **I** know what their wearing? ;p Well let's see....when I created them I wanted to get as broad a spectrum as I could, so I had Yuriko as the "hero knight sci-fi armor" type outfit ;p I was going to go for a full power suit but couldn't figure out a good design to save my life.
      > Kishi, I wanted to have your kind of standard 'army' type of gear...plus it gave me a good reason to just throw lots of different cool weapons on her ;p
      > Mariko isn't wear a gi...she's my stealth ninja type so she's in a skintight bodysuit with some cool purple things thrown in just for fun =^.^=
      > Midori is my samarai and I'm not really sure about the official names of the clothes she's wearing, but basically it's a kimono with some weird pant thingies, to keep the kimono in ;p
      >
      > Anyway...I hope that helps...
      >
      > Kun
      > ----'-,-{@
      Byakko scowls darkly. Midori is wearing a kimono, a *hakama* and
      waraji with tabi socks. Those look like wakizashi she is wielding.
      Mariko is hiding but those are neko-te iron 'finger nails' in her
      hands which are used in ninjutsu. Ninjas wear shinobi shozoko which
      are not skin-tight but have lots of pockets for hiding tools and
      weapons. They wear tabi boots. Yes, I did research for my writing!

      Standard army issue uniforms will never include what Kishi is
      wearing, but I like it. Drools, looove Angelina Jolie in that
      outfit! Yuriko can wear whatever she wants too! I'm going for
      the plasma gun ala Quake 3 Arena... model 2002, of course.

      Thanks Kun, squeezes tightly. I know I'm impatient.

      Love, Byakko
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 7 5:57 AM
        >> > So divulge already!
        >> >
        >> > Matta ne,
        >> > Byakko Rei
        >> >

        >> Heh, like **I** know what their wearing? ;p Well let's see....when I created them I wanted to get as broad a spectrum as I could, so I had Yuriko as the "hero knight sci-fi armor" type outfit ;p I was going to go for a full power suit but couldn't figure out a good design to save my life.
        >> Kishi, I wanted to have your kind of standard 'army' type of gear...plus it gave me a good reason to just throw lots of different cool weapons on her ;p
        >> Mariko isn't wear a gi...she's my stealth ninja type so she's in a skintight bodysuit with some cool purple things thrown in just for fun =^.^=
        >> Midori is my samarai and I'm not really sure about the official names of the clothes she's wearing, but basically it's a kimono with some weird pant thingies, to keep the kimono in ;p
        >>
        >> Anyway...I hope that helps...
        >>
        >> Kun
        >> ----'-,-{@
        >Byakko scowls darkly. Midori is wearing a kimono, a *hakama* and
        >waraji with tabi socks. Those look like wakizashi she is wielding.
        >Mariko is hiding but those are neko-te iron 'finger nails' in her
        >hands which are used in ninjutsu. Ninjas wear shinobi shozoko which
        >are not skin-tight but have lots of pockets for hiding tools and
        >weapons. They wear tabi boots. Yes, I did research for my writing!
        >
        >Standard army issue uniforms will never include what Kishi is
        >wearing, but I like it. Drools, looove Angelina Jolie in that
        >outfit! Yuriko can wear whatever she wants too! I'm going for
        >the plasma gun ala Quake 3 Arena... model 2002, of course.
        >
        >Thanks Kun, squeezes tightly. I know I'm impatient.
        >
        >Love, Byakko

        Heheh ;p Why did you ask when you knew already silly? I just draw whatever looks good...which I know is going to get me in trouble one day =^.^=

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
        *does a little trouble dance*
      • awill
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 7 5:39 PM
          Trixterpriest@... wrote:

          > >> Heh, like **I** know what their wearing? ;p Well let's see....when I created them I wanted to get as broad a spectrum as I could, so I had Yuriko as the "hero knight sci-fi armor" type outfit ;p I was going to go for a full power suit but couldn't figure out a good design to save my life.
          > >> Kishi, I wanted to have your kind of standard 'army' type of gear...plus it gave me a good reason to just throw lots of different cool weapons on her ;p
          > >> Mariko isn't wear a gi...she's my stealth ninja type so she's in a skintight bodysuit with some cool purple things thrown in just for fun =^.^=
          > >> Midori is my samarai and I'm not really sure about the official names of the clothes she's wearing, but basically it's a kimono with some weird pant thingies, to keep the kimono in ;p
          > >>
          > >> Anyway...I hope that helps...
          > >>
          > >> Kun
          > >> ----'-,-{@
          > >Byakko scowls darkly. Midori is wearing a kimono, a *hakama* and
          > >waraji with tabi socks. Those look like wakizashi she is wielding.
          > >Mariko is hiding but those are neko-te iron 'finger nails' in her
          > >hands which are used in ninjutsu. Ninjas wear shinobi shozoko which
          > >are not skin-tight but have lots of pockets for hiding tools and
          > >weapons. They wear tabi boots. Yes, I did research for my writing!
          > >
          > >Standard army issue uniforms will never include what Kishi is
          > >wearing, but I like it. Drools, looove Angelina Jolie in that
          > >outfit! Yuriko can wear whatever she wants too! I'm going for
          > >the plasma gun ala Quake 3 Arena... model 2002, of course.
          > >
          > >Thanks Kun, squeezes tightly. I know I'm impatient.
          > >
          > >Love, Byakko
          > >

          > Heheh ;p Why did you ask when you knew already silly? I just draw whatever looks good...which I know is going to get me in trouble one day =^.^=
          >
          > Kun
          > ----'-,-{@
          > *does a little trouble dance*

          I didn't know, but when I didn't have a reply within a day, I
          assumed you were too busy to answer me. I am not ever going to
          just sit on my laurels and wait for someone to reply. Research
          is part of writing... I was just trying to save some of my
          dwindling time.

          Love,
          Byakko
        • Trixterpriest@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 8 4:09 PM
            > Heheh ;p Why did you ask when you knew already silly? I just draw whatever
            looks good...which I know is going to get me in trouble one day =^.^=

            > Kun
            > ----'-,-{@
            > *does a little trouble dance*
            >
            >I didn't know, but when I didn't have a reply within a day, I
            assumed you were too busy to answer me. I am not ever going to
            just sit on my laurels and wait for someone to reply. Research
            is part of writing... I was just trying to save some of my
            dwindling time.

            Ooops ;p I forgot that for the last couple of weeks I've barely been online
            much at all =^.^= Just trying to get settled down at least partly :)

            Gomen...?

            Kun
            ----'-,-{@
            *does a little badkun dance*
          • Seravy
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 8 4:14 PM
              If your bank card gets jammed at the bank in that
              machine thingy and a person comes over and offers
              help... DO NOT do what that person says. Go find
              someone who works there or just get your card and
              leave.

              The reason your card jams is because that "person"
              placed a piece of something inside the machine before
              hand. He or she will then come over and say something
              like "that happened to me" then ask you to put your
              pin number in again. When you do that, the person will
              be looking at your pin number and the something inside
              the machine will be getting all your information.
              Before you know it, all your money will be gone with
              the criminal out of the country.

              So just watch out, as I don't want to see anybody lose
              their money to some scum.

              Music, Movies, Sports, Games! http://entertainment.yahoo.ca
            • awill
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 8 5:42 PM
                Trixterpriest@... wrote:

                > > Heheh ;p Why did you ask when you knew already silly? I just draw whatever
                > looks good...which I know is going to get me in trouble one day =^.^=
                > >
                > > Kun
                > > ----'-,-{@
                > > *does a little trouble dance*
                > >
                > >I didn't know, but when I didn't have a reply within a day, I
                > assumed you were too busy to answer me. I am not ever going to
                > just sit on my laurels and wait for someone to reply. Research
                > is part of writing... I was just trying to save some of my
                > dwindling time.
                >
                > Ooops ;p I forgot that for the last couple of weeks I've barely been online
                > much at all =^.^= Just trying to get settled down at least partly :)

                Settled down?! Did I miss something?

                > Gomen...?

                No need for 'sorry'. I'm just wound tightly and paranoid.
                Um... does a sheepish little paranoia shuffle.

                I still luv ya!
                Byakko