Re: [Yuricon] Sakuyamon is so cool (mega-geekness)

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2002
      > *peeks out from Lurker-land* Hi, everyone. I've been busy as of late(the

      Hello there Jenny-mac! ;) Glad you came over to the dark side ;p...from the...much darker...lurker side...o.0~

      I don't know anything about Digimon that I can tell you...although I do know that Suzy's bunny is still a bunny and doesn't seem to have done anything since being tamed ;/

      Kun
      ---'-,-{@
    • shanejayell2000
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2002
        A major crisis, and usually an emotional component. Either the
        digimon, or the tamer, is in serious jeopardy and/or emotional
        distress. Rika's life in danger, or Renamon needs her, and voila,
        digivolution!

        Maybe I've been watching too much, lately...

        Shane :)