Re: [Yuricon] Sakuyamon is so cool (mega-geekness)

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2002
      > She's a "shaman" type Digimon, which makes sense since her penultimate form
      > is Taomon. And she's got that floating flower petal utlra-coolness they give
      > to all the best lesbian characters. LOL

      Perhaps Juri will invite her to AniLesboCon ;p

      Kun
      ----'-,-{@

      *does a little sakuramon dance*
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2002
        > *peeks out from Lurker-land* Hi, everyone. I've been busy as of late(the

        Hello there Jenny-mac! ;) Glad you came over to the dark side ;p...from the...much darker...lurker side...o.0~

        I don't know anything about Digimon that I can tell you...although I do know that Suzy's bunny is still a bunny and doesn't seem to have done anything since being tamed ;/

        Kun
        ---'-,-{@
      • shanejayell2000
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 1, 2002
          A major crisis, and usually an emotional component. Either the
          digimon, or the tamer, is in serious jeopardy and/or emotional
          distress. Rika's life in danger, or Renamon needs her, and voila,
          digivolution!

          Maybe I've been watching too much, lately...

          Shane :)