Yuricon 2002 fiction contest deadline approaches!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      Yuricon is celebrating "chicks with weapons" for 2002. And we have a
      poster to prove it. LOL

      Yuricon wants *your* spin in what is happening in our 2002 official
      poster, drawn by Kun. To see the poster (and all the amazing
      runners-up,) and read the contest rules, visit
      http:www.yuricon.org/contest.htm

      Get your stories in for the Poster Fanfiction contest - the deadline
      (what a word that is...)is April 15th! We want to know how those women
      got there and what they are doing - you tell us.

      Copies of the wonderful 2002 poster are on sale now for a mere $5!
      Email us at anilesbocon01@... for paypal or MO information.