Re: [Yuricon] Re: Kissing Jessica Stein

  • Zephyr Sky
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30 9:25 AM

      Yeah.. you could say that ^_^ they brought up issues, they just never dealt with them during the movie. it's great if you feel like going to something fun and not too hampering of spirits. ^_^ umm... at the moment i know of no other movies out that have shoujo-ai content... but i keep my eyes open ^_~

      -Zeph ^_^